Panasonic solar panels
N330 Photovoltaic Module HIT®
The 96-cell high-efficiency HIT® N330 solar panel provides your home a robust 19.7% module efficiency and long term performance.
Photovoltaic Module HIT®
Learn why Sunlux is the best choice in solar.
From start to finish, your solar project is our top priority.
We stand behind our work because we believe in bringing renewable energy and smart home solutions to your fingertips.
What Sunlux solar customers say
Don't take our word for it. Read what our valued customers think about us.
- The very first guy I talked to was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. He had worked in the industry for many years and in many positions. But it seems like we're kind of getting stuck here as far as the next step because it can't go in in the original configuration that everybody thought it was going to be. So now they're trying to come up with some alternative. But I haven’t heard from them yet. It seems it's going to be more expensive, and it makes sense because it's more trouble. It's going to cost as much as it would cost to have power from the power company. So it's going to die down even though I'm getting the break on the taxes. If only it's going to work. Sunlux is trying to do an upsell. They think I need to replace the electrical panel. The difficulty is that this house was built in 1961. It has the original electrical panel in it and there is no more label on the panel that contains the detailed information that they say they need to calculate the amperage load potential of the busbar, which is where all the power goes through. They can do that math, but they're not willing to. They want to upgrade the panel and that's another four grand. I don't want to do a panel upgrade and we don't need it. But Sunlux said the inspector could give them trouble. They can identify the panel through the breakers, but they won't do that. I can understand they're trying to avoid trouble and it is an extra mile to go. But sometimes you got to do the extra mile.Eric 2/24/2023
- The project manager, Bonnie **, worked conscientiously to make the project easy for me. She prepared all the documents for my HOA to review on my behalf, and because she knew what she was doing, my application was approved with no hesitancy on the HOA's part. She answered every question I asked and did so usually on the same day I would email. After the project was completed, she still connected with me to make sure I was still happy and being well served by the new equipment.Dennis 7/11/2021
- Our experience with Sunlux was great. Our initial consult with Tracy was scheduled promptly and I was seriously impressed with his level of knowledge and ability to answer all of my questions. The system was designed and sized exactly as I wanted and meets the needs of our current and expanding family. The install team was professional and courteous. I did have to monitor them a bit more than I had wanted to insure everything was done to my exacting standards but in the end it turned out great. It has been a month and the production is right on track. I am already saving money! It was a great experience from start to finish.Christoph P. 7/07/2019
- This review is being posted 1.5 years after the installation to say that if I could give them even more stars i would!!!!! Keep reading to the bottom! Obviously, they did a great job on the install, super nice, etc. On my one year anniversary of solar, I got a small check back from SCE, which means that the calculation of solar panels was absolutely spot on-- Goldilocks, not too many, not too few!!!! MORE IMPORTANTLY, they have the best warranty in the business-- 25 years "bumper to bumper". They use the Solar Edge phone app so that I can monitor the power production which is very cool and I watched it for a while, but I got bored because every thing was going so great!Pamela R. 5/18/2019
MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!! SUNLUX WATCHES THE SOLAR EDGE APP for you and two weeks ago, out of the blue, Garrett, the owner, sent me an email saying that one of my inverters (I have 55 panels) was underperforming and that he was going to replace it!!!! READ THAT AGAIN! What an amazing business man!!!! What a great company!!!!!
HONESTLY, I chose them because they had THE BEST PRICE and the BEST WARRANTY, although I never thought I would need the warranty. What I didn't know, and wish I had was that I was really buying the BEST PEOPLE who were going to monitor and service my system to give me the BEST RESULTS OVER THE NEXT 25 YEARS!
Thanks Garrett and all of your people for the great product, service and being a really responsible and value added business. With the Federal tax credits for solar ending after 2019, YOU SHOULD GET SOLAR WITH SUNLUX ASAP!!!!
The arithmetic is super simple!! Electricity in Southern California is super expensive, the 35% federal tax credit is ending, you are prepaying 25 years of electricity at a dramatically discounted rate. Get Solar but make sure it is with SUNLUX!
- My meeting with the sales representative was done online via Zoom and he was able to present the background of the company, options for the house, and an overview of the process, should I decide to move forward with them. He went through a basic design and potential, given my location, and gave an overall pricing review and the various guarantees associated with it. SunLux's warranties and guarantee seemed longer than some of the other solar providers around the area. I decided to move forward with them and go with the in-house financing for that.The purchase was fairly easy. Everything was done online, via phone calls, or through web meetings until they needed to come out and do an in-person project review to take a look at the site by one of the project managers. Between when the equipment was actually installed took a couple of weeks. The main holdup was the permitting process. Given the slowdowns with the city, that took a lot longer than we had anticipated. We were originally supposed to do the install in November and we didn't end up getting the approval to do it until early January.Once everything was installed, the city came out and did the inspection within a week. They were able to get the system approved and going. Then, the process with SoCal Edison was another two weeks at the outset. It took 10 days tops to get the permit to operate and go live. It's been live for about a month now and I wish that the app to monitor the production was better. These are LG panels so it's an LG app and the app doesn't work for the phone so I have to do it online. It's a cumbersome system. But the actual energy production seems to be on par. My first month's bill has come back, and it was like $20 from the Electric Company, which is pretty nice.Ana 2/16/2021
- I had consultations with about five different companies, and the rep from Sunlux was the most comprehensive and accessible. Whenever I called him, he’d always answer. He seemed to have more knowledge, the right kind of knowledge, the stuff I wanted to know, and he explained everything very well. I just signed the contract today, and they’re doing the permitting now. As far as the solar panels, the micro-inverter is very important. They have different types of panels. They have a series which is older, which you run the risk. It’s like if one panel is shaded, the whole array can go down. With the micro-inverters, which is what I'm purchasing from LG, they are on the panels. So, there's no central point of failure. If one panel gets shaded, then the other panels are going to keep producing energy.Daniel 1/28/2022
- I have been overwhelmingly delighted with my choice of SunLux Energy. SunLux personnel have made the process a smooth and positive experience from the initial thorough consultation with Mark T., through procedural confirmations and assistance by Project Manager Erika G. (outstanding) and Jessica B., equipment installation by an efficient and professional crew, to the helpful follow-up discussion with Service Manager Garret K. All communications have been timely and exact. I am awaiting final inspection in a few days, looking forward to being up and running...and feeling extremely confident in my decision to go with SunLux.Nancy F. 10/18/2019
- We spoke with about 5 different solar companies and we liked Tracy at Sunlux the best! Getting started was super easy, and once the black panels were installed, they looked amazing and blended right into our black roof. Danielle was a fantastic project manager and was super responsive, informative, and had excellent follow-up. The most satisfying part is when you start to see your panels producing the first day!JG88 1/25/2020
- I chose Sunlux only after performing hours of research using the Better Bureau's website to locate A+ rated companies to perform my solar panel installation. I realize now that I chose well. Sunlux performed a preliminary inspection of my roof and found several cracked tiles which resulted in damage to its underlayment. With knowledge of rain approaching, they offered to tarp my roof at no cost to minimize further damage as I waited for my insurance company to make a final decision on my claim. I feel confident that I made the right choice when I chose Sunlux and would highly recommend them if you value integrity, quality, forward-thinking and customer satisfaction.Victor D. 1/25/2021
- The communication is not bad, but there's opportunity there. Sometimes it isn't clear. Everybody seems to wanna depend on emails to communicate. For something like this, a lot of times, it's better if they call 'cause there were some things I started that seem to go differently than what I was told it was gonna go.Aaron 2/17/2023
- I had a very pleasant experience with the rep of SunLux. He was very knowledgeable and he answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. When I went with the financing of my solar panels, I went with a different company, Sunrun so that means that SunLux still does not have the financing business 100%. It would greatly improve their company's products and service if they can finance customers on their own. But SunLux helped me through the financing process. The installation team was also very respectful. I knew what was going to go on and it went exactly as planned.Cesar 2/14/2021
- I highly recommend Sunlux! They are honest, responsive, and very customer focused. Couldn't ask for a better company to work with. If you appreciate a company who honors their commitments without any hassle this is the company to hire. No third party installers. Employees are knowledgeable, polite, and will exceed your expectations. You can count on Sunlux to make things rightMiguel C. 6/09/2022
- SunLux quickly understood our needs and designed an appropriate system with quality components from the beginning. Competitors started their proposal with a lesser system with lower quality components. After weeks of working with a competitor, they came up with the exact same system as SunLux and at the same price. The main reason we liked SunLux is that we had roofing issues. Competitors wanted to sell a whole new roof while SunLux came up with a much less expensive solution.Timothy R. 7/21/2019
- I got my solar installed last July by Sunlux. I have done tons of research before I went with them. I am so happy I did. Everyone in their team has customer's first mentality. I can't stress how professional in every step of the way. Even after the system has installed, they still treat you like VIP. I will recommend Sunlux to anyone who wants solar panels for their homes. They are on par with AMAZON in terms of service and quality.Johnny Hong 1/05/2021
- I'm impressed with SunLux. They had a good warranty on their stuff and I liked the way they approached us. The representative answered all my questions. And then, the installers did the installation pretty quick. When I got home from work, everything was done. They were done by 4 o'clock. It took two days. One for the installation of the panels, another day for the panel box itself. I had an issue with the breaker popping two or three times. SunLux came out and fixed it on that same day I called. Also, if I need to talk to them, if I couldn’t exactly talk to the person I need to talk to, they would pass the message on to their supervisor and they would call me right away. I have told other people that I have SunLux.Gary 2/28/2021
- I have two houses down Corporate with Sunlux. One is okay and we are already processing through the HOA. But the scheduling with the other one is quite slow. They arranged for the technician to take a look at the roof, then after he inspected the roof, I haven't heard anything from them for four weeks. Later on, they contacted me and said that the technician did not complete an investigation on the roof. So they needed to come back again. Then they started to schedule for the technician to come over. In the end, I contacted the salesperson who contacted me in the very beginning. He contacted someone in the company and arranged for someone to come over today to take a look at the roof again. He did a good job. In fact, he is the reason why I chose Sunlux. This guy is Chinese, he's very popular in the Facebook group, and a lot of people recommend him, which is the most important thing.Ben 7/27/2022
- The enrollment experience with SunLux has been quite good. They seem very organized and thorough. The rep answered all my questions and the engineer who came out clearly knew exactly what he was doing. So, I've been impressed with their expertise. It was excellent dealing with them. They stay in touch and I don't go long spells without getting an update with them. They are very prompt at keeping me informed about what's going on. We're still getting into the engineering phase and probably in about a week, we're going to start going after permits.Larry 6/18/2022
- After a couple of research for solar company, we decided to go with Sunlux for our solar system. The sales consultant Lorena Gutierrez and service representative Markie Owen are both amazing to work with. The installation team are very professional and on time. They keep me update through out the process. We are very happy with our solar and so far after 4 months we only need to pay $10 a month for Edison connection fee for electricity bill.Kevin C. 5/17/2019
- I got my solar installed last July by Sunlux. I have done tons of research before I went with them. I am so happy I did. Everyone in their team has customer's first mentality. I can't stress how professional in every step of the way. Even after the system has installed, they still treat you like VIP. I will recommend Sunlux to anyone who wants solar panels for their homes. They are on par with AMAZON in terms of service and quality. Truly amazing purchasing experience!Johnny H. 1/05/2021
- I got three quotes on solar and they were all over the place. They were all like $10,000 difference, $15,000 difference. I decided I didn't know enough to actually get solar yet because I didn't know what it should cost. I found a website and I was able to compare four different companies in terms of what inverter they use and what price per kilowatt. This website made it so easy to compare the four companies across the board and it made sure I was comparing apples to apples. SunLux had the best reviews and one of the better prices. Customer service was amazing and they exceeded my expectations on everything. We love our solar and I would love to share with people my experience with SunLux. They were beyond amazing. I had an inspection and I was out of town. I was trying to make it home so I could meet the inspector. SunLux had sent somebody out and he pretty much waited there for the inspector. I didn't have to deal with the inspector at all and made it so easy for me.Loni 7/07/2020
- Our sales Rep Mark T******* was really nice and walked us through the entire process during our solar hunt. The rest of the team kept us updated on what was going on behind the scenes. We financed solar, and I was upset that I had to open an account with another bank. Going to have to put the foot work in later to close the act once our loan is paid off. The installation was seamless and the installers were friendly. Sarah C******* took care of everything with our HOA and SDGE. That saved me a lot of headache. Looking forward to saving some money with solar.Nicole M. 6/10/2018
- 4/18/2020 Solar for my house. When purchasing Solar I interviewed about 8 solar companies and I hired Sunlux because of there consistent quality of work. These guys would call the night before coming out and tell me that they we're coming out in the morning to start the work of installing solar on my house. They showed up right on time, work hard until dusk, never took short cuts and always keep me informed of what they were doing on any given day. When the city inspector came out I met with him as well and he confirmed what I already new. He said, I see a bunch of Solar companies today installing solar on peoples houses, but these guys do it right every single time and they never take shortcuts. Sunlux is the best and they back up their work with a 30 year warranty bumber to bumber, if anything goes wrong. I will refer them business all day long, Jonjon w. 4/18/2020
- Our servers were shutting down all the time, and so we were losing a lot of data every time they shut down. One of the solutions was to get solar and we were already looking into solar, so it kind of worked out. SunLux was a recommendation. Their representatives were very responsive. Installation took less than a week, but it was pretty smooth. The cost of the service is fairly competitive. Go for SunLux.Takashi 6/30/2021
- Selling Reviews Yelp,google(Premium Quality)James P. 1/31/2021
Guaranteed confidentiality and quality of reviews
All accounts of real users, with reviews and friends
If the review is removed, we will replace it with a new one for free.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviews on Yelp
10 reviews on Yelp = $ 450
20 reviews on Yelp = $ 800
50 reviews on Yelp = $ 2200
Reviews on googl
10 reviews in googl = $ 250
20 reviews in googl = 450 $
50 reviews in googl = 1000 $
- I worked with Mark and didn't get the best impression of him at first. He talks a lot, and I’m more "get to the point". He was persistent and kept matching with other offers I was receiving. We signed with someone else but he didn’t give up. Eventually, he gained my trust. We have a set date for the installation but I have a concern right now. We don’t have the second payment and there’s a late fee for it. Right now, we’re trying to get a HELOC but they're delaying it. I’m concerned if they will commit to the late fee, or will they give us a grace period to get this resolved. Things have changed with COVID and they're not as accommodating to us. We need to sign papers and they're about an hour away. We're gonna see if they'll wait later for us to sign after we get off work. They are not willing to send somebody to us. The guy took Thursday off, and I don't think he was willing to let somebody else handle it. He’s putting us in a really tight bind. We have to sign by Friday in order to meet that deadline. But we've been in contact with someone from Texas and there have been a lot of long pauses, but when a deadline needs to be hit, she’s on it. I have my mom’s house next. Assuming this goes down well, we’ll be doing it again with SunLux.Carlos 12/01/2021
- After being harassed by a couple other companies (not naming names), we did some more research and SunLux was a breath of fresh air. Everyone from the sales rep to the project manager to the installers have been so professional, communicative and a pleasure to work with. The installation was completed way sooner than I imagined, like a crew of beyond efficient (and clean) ninjas. Our only issue, which is so minor and not on SunLux at all, was a missing in action inspector from the city to give the approval of instal which was quickly resolved by the project manager. Obviously the quality of the physical work is highly commended, but equally as is the quality of customer care. The cost seemed a bit high for me at first, but you get what you pay for. And other unnamed companies were a bit sketchy about the final final cost of everything "because things always come up", but there was full transparency in the agreed upon price and we weren't surprised by anything. Being first time home owners, this project seemed like it was going to be quite the ordeal. But unlike trying to get our Nest system to connect to the internet, this whole process was seamless and (honestly) too easy. Would not hesitate or skip a beat to recommend them to anyone.Rachel T. 1/30/2019
- Our experience with Sunlux was great. The salesperson was knowledgeable and walked us through the process of selecting the right amount of panels for our roof. The design department worked with us through the permit and layout process. When the panels finally where installed about 6 weeks later we where very happy. The entire crew was very professional and well trained. Overall I would can recommend Sunlux to everyone. Thank you to the entire crew! GREAT JOB!Mike S. 10/25/2019
- Please do your solar system research homework. I spent almost 8 years researching and interviewing prospective solar installers and finally settled on Sunlux Energy Inc. My installation was one of the first to use both solar and battery systems. This install was tough going at first, however, Sunlux provided on-going support throughout the entire process. In fact, Sunlux continues to provide great support to this day. My first yearly bill indicated that SCE owed me. Wow! Now that's a smoking solar/battery system. Kudos to Sunlux Energy Inc.Anthony G. 2/08/2019
- SunLux is growing into Northern California. I was a bit skeptical about doing business with a company still based in Southern California, but they sent a crew up to do a site inspection and a crew to do the installation. When the installation was inspected, the city inspector complimented then on the job they did Frank, the crew lead was great at keeping us informed throughout the installation process and his team, Art and Eder were neat. Lorena, the project manager was very good about communicating about the design process, permitting, and everything happening behind the scenes.Lar B. 9/05/2018
I can recommend them without reservation.
- I have been shopping around a couple of companies and the descriptions and communications were much more detailed and efficient with SunLux, especially the type of product and the warranty was very interesting. The financial part went smoothly. The design has been approved two weeks ago and SunLux said they would send it to the city for approval. My guess is it would go on until next year. But so far, everything is good.Mehrdad 12/10/2021
- SunLux came highly recommended as an outstanding company for our solar needs, and they did not disappoint us! We wanted to add a battery backup unit to our existing solar system to prepare for power outages and emergencies. After doing our research and contacting a few solar companies we choose SunLux. They presented the most comprehensive plan, worked with us to make sure they met our needs and have a wonderful professional staff that made the entire process seamless. They made the installation a smooth experience, from securing permits and dealing with SCE for connection to the grid, it couldn� t have been a better experience. The installers were professional, neat and experienced and had the system installed in a day. The few places they had to chip or cut away stucco were patched, repaired and blended in perfectly. SunLux facilitated our new battery backup system into our SolarEdge online monitoring account so we can monitor our entire system from anyplace. We highly recommend SunLux for any of your solar needs!Stacie K. 10/24/2019
- The entire process from initial contact to the final install and activation of the system was professional and done extremely well. Everyone we dealt with was courteous and helpful. All work was done very well and completed in one day. The panels look great. Super clean appearance with nothing showing on our roof except the panels. I definitely recommend SUNLUX.Arden S. 4/02/2018
- The way SunLux quoted and their pricing structure were very clear and upfront. I like the fact that they presented a consumer guide that they have to give you. It gives you all the rules and regulations and all the breakdown for getting solar. The other guys will give it to me eventually, but they didn't give it to me upfront. The SunLux reps were good and professional. We're all signed up. Right now, we're at the permitting process. Overall, everything SunLux has done has been good.Tate 12/28/2021
- I'm in the planning phase and the process seems smooth, moving along the spectrum and headed towards the ultimate end of install. The communication with this company has been good. I liked the fact that with SunLux, they got accreditation through the Better Business Bureau and their ratings are good.David 10/02/2021
- Sunlux made the solar installation pretty easy and straightforward. The sales person, Jerry, came for a free estimate and quote (very professional and knowledgeable). He answered all our questions and even got us a few deals on the solar package. Installation took a few weeks for approvals from LADWP but installation of solar panels by sunlux was the highest quality and fastest ever (one day install). Throughout the buying process, the project manager, Berlyn was just the best! All the praise to her. She did all the hard work behind the scenes from approvals and scheduling to making sure we were satisfied from start to complete as well as informed us about everything. Thank you Berlyn! All in all- without a question this has been the best investment for our home. Don't hesitate and really, give sunlux a try- you can thank me later. 🙂Emily S. 6/24/2020
- Sunlux has done everything they said they were gonna do and they responded to every question I've had. Their contract was very detailed and it included the requirements that the law required. I'm fully clear about everything that is going on and how it's happening. It's been about a three-week process so far. We're in the engineering process awaiting a final design and plan. Everything's going as scheduled, as planned, as expected, and as they describe it to me.Steven 2/19/2023
- The fact that SunLux had been around the longest of the companies that we looked at and where the part of the industry that their founders had come from, and the support and transparency we received on our initial call with them gave us the most confidence that they'd be able to see the project through and provide support even afterward.The installation crew was a contractor with SunLux. The installation crew was on our job site when we had other people on our job site and myself and my boyfriend who owned the home together. So, the two clients were on the job site and we frequently had to request that they put masks back on, and it felt disrespectful when everyone else on the entire site was wearing masks and having to ask them multiple times. But as far as executing the job, they did a really good job and they were very communicative and the workers were clean.Based on our former bills, we should be right at a place where we are running about the same amount of money, and I only expect that number to become more disproportionate in our favor, where electrical will continue to get expensive, but our loan stuff will stay the same. We're charging our cars off of it and we have plug-in gas cars and we're driving very little. So, we haven't been having to buy gas, which is awesome. So overall, I feel really good about it. I also appreciate the back-end service, like being able to check on everything beyond just the cost-saving that it's providing. For the money that we spent, we got a good product that felt quality. We got exactly what we were going in for not knowing anything about the process.Cameron 4/08/2021
- SunLux did a great job from start to finish. They showed up on time and finished the majority of the installation in one day. They handled everything including acquiring the proper permits, scheduling permit inspections and teaching me about the equipment. The installers broke two roof tiles during the installation. They let me know that they were broken and would return with new ones. In the meantime, They sealed the area to prevent leaks. It rained for the next four days and no leaks. Good job. I highly recommend SunLux.Ted Y. 2/13/2019
- After waiting years for solar panels to become more efficient and affordable, i finally settled on Sunlux to set up solar for our newly renovated home after reading reviews and speaking with friends. I must say this decision for solar has been the best investment in my home i have ever made. Sunlux reps took us through the whole process from estimating our generating needs (we have 2 ev cars, 2 A/C units and outdoor entertainment) to mapping out our panels to give us maximum sun exposure, to setting up and registering our panels with the electric company. Garrett, the customer service manager, responded to our questions and calls promptly and kept us informed during the whole process. He introduced us to the app that can monitor our daily, monthly and cumulative generating at the touch of our iPhones 24/7. We are now generating more electricity than we use and this will allow us expand our electricity needs in the future. The monthly cost of our solar loan is significantly less than our previous electrical bill and in several years we will be saving hundreds of dollars monthly. We are very pleased with our purchase and with Sunlux.Martin W. 11/01/2019
- My experience with SunLux was wonderful. The person that was assigned to work with me was Jennifer. Jennifer did a great job in coordinating with me and making sure I understood the next steps. They were good and they fought for my business. The other guys were trying to match what they did. I came to the ultimate decision that if you couldn't come up with what they came up with, you don't deserve to take their business. One of the things they did for me was I recently bought an EV vehicle and they threw in a level two inverter for this vehicle, which is gonna save me tons of hours of charging. They rock. Then the owner called me when I was getting ready to go with another company, who actually tried to match theirs. I liked them. I was so happy with my experience with them.Cynthia 7/02/2020
- Sunlux' pricing was significantly better than the three other companies that I checked with. When I called the initial salesperson, he was informative. All the way along, Sunlux was excellent as far as keeping me posted on updates. I knew going in that it wasn't going to be a quick process. It met all my expectations with the timelines, and also their availability. The service almost exceeds my expectations. It's as promised. I can easily monitor it with the application and the panels are producing better than I thought it would.Dave 2/22/2022
- I have considered solar installation for some time now. After making the decision to move forward with solar, I invited 5 solar companies to provide me quotes. Of the 5 companies, only 2 provided full service (roofing work) including the changing of high profile vents to low-profile vents and relocation of vent pipes in order to not have sporadic placement of solar panels. I was interested in uniform placement of the panels without large gaps to skip over vents or vent pipes. The sales rep, Chris was very knowledgeable. He made every effort to answer my questions. Like many other customers, I had many questions and specifics to discuss after our initial meeting. Chris made every effort to call me back and answered all my questions (sometimes even in the late evening because he did want a day to go by without calling me back). Once the documents were signed and the project was underway, the project was handled by the project manager Danielle. Like Chris, Danielle was very responsive. She kept me informed at every step of the project. She ensured I was aware and understood of all the details involved with the particular step in the process we were in. In fact, Danielle even called me to congratulate me when Southern California Edison granted my Permission To Operate. The installers were all very prompt and courteous. Due to rain, the installers had to stop working and gave me what sounded like a heart felt apology for having to stop working. Imagine that, it goes to show the level of commitment and pride in their work. From beginning to end, employees of Sunlux have demonstrated their diligence and commitment to their customers. In turn, Sunlux shines as the solar installer of choice. With employees like Chris, Danielle, and the installation team, I would recommend Sunlux to anyone!JOE M. 3/19/2020
- I saw some advertising for SunLux over KFI and I trust those guys. I also heard Bill Handel talking about it for a long time, so I decided to give it a shot. Their team was good. I dealt with Adam for a while, then he passed me on to Jennifer. She followed through with all the steps from the planning to when they came out to assess the roof structurally and through DWP. It was nice and I enjoyed everything about it. Aside from that, the installation was very quick. It was done within two days since they had to change one of the patterns and they had to reroute the power lines for something. The system was hooked up on June 10th and was generating power from day one when SunLux left, but DWP didn't officially hook it up until about a month later. All in all, I'm happy with my system.Gregg 2/18/2021
- SunLux's reps were very helpful and always available. Anytime they didn't answer the phone, they called back pretty quickly. The installation of my panels was very easy. They went in in about a day. The only part that took a little while was getting them actually turned on but that was us waiting for the electric company to get their paperwork in order. SunLux did a good job and they're very professional, thorough, and prompt. The technology they have behind their sales rep to help give me a good idea of how efficient the panels are going to be was a very neat modeling software. It made me feel more confident about the information they're giving me. I'd recommend them if anyone asks me.Alex 2/15/2021
- Was very pleased that the owner reached out to help find a reasonable solution for both parties. Once the issue was explained, he made sure that the customer walked away happy and I think everyone wins with that in mind.Went with Sunlux to get a solar system to hook up an electric jacuzzi (that was a mistake right away, should not use electric to heat jacuzzi, not worth it at all, even with solar). I told the salesmen this was the purpose of installing solar, and he said great and led me down the path to obtain solar with Sunlux. My bill went through the roof once I started running my jacuzzi and after multiple attempts, no one at Sunlux is willing to help in anyway... they are literally in it just for the sale, don't waste your time and go with literally any other solar company!!! Also, if you are military, they don't offer any discounts, just FYI...Torry 5/11/2021
- I'm waiting to find out some issue that has developed where I'm not being given much information so it's confusing. Other than that, the whole process has gone very well with SunLux. Even though the installation is done, Bonnie, the main person who was handling my inquiries, is very responsive if there's an additional issue. This falls outside of her purview at this time. There were some broken tiles but they were repaired and SunLux got everything up and running.Peter 6/11/2021
- We took over 6 months deciding whether to go with solar and who to go with. We ended up with SunLux because of their warranties, everything is done inhouse and price. They were very patient with us while we made our decision. The installation went very smoothly. We are enjoying seeing a credit to our Edison bill.Sasha T. 6/27/2019
- My wife and I are very happy with my Sunlux Solar System installed at our home in Cerritos, CA in Dec. 2017. SunLux handled everything. Their representative visited me and presented what systems could be installed. That was soon followed with an on-site visit by the professional installers to determine the specifics of the install. A specification document was then presented to us. All of the numbers were clearly laid out in an understandable way. The installation was completed in a couple days. The installers came, installed and left my property clean. The Project Manager spoke to me and explained what was done and what would follow. Inspection and approval followed and the system was turned on. Sunlux’s representative was available to answer questions at all times. Their Project Manager handled the paperwork. Documents were emailed to me to review, discuss and sign and email back. She was available to give me the status of the process at all times or would take the steps to clarify what was not known. Very helpful and knowledgeable. All contacts with Sunlux were professional and courteous. I would have Sunlux do it again and I have recommended Sunlux to my sister in-law and my next door neighborhood, homeowners.Pierre B. 3/13/2019
- I kept on going back and forth and wavering if it was something I wanted to spend that much money on, if I wanted to come out of pocket and pay for it or if I just wanted to finance it. Finally, I thought of financing it, and once I made my decision, everything after that went fast. The people did a good job with the installation. One of the screens was broken so they had to replace that. There was one decision they had where they thought they could move a couple panels, wasn't in the right place, so they called and got the approval through their people and then me about it. I told them if they figure it will be better in this location then that's fine so they moved everything and set it up really quickly.From the beginning, know how many panels you really need. I expressed that to the guy I was working with. When I looked at everything, it seemed like the amount of panels I got is what I really need, so he developed the system perfectly, above and beyond what I thought. When I look at the charts, I'm producing 33% more than the average people. Once summer hits, I’ll produce a lot more.Timothy 5/14/2021
- I did research and found that SunLux has good Panasonic panels. I called them up to see what proposal they could provide and liked what I heard. There were delays beyond the control of SunLux but they were responsive. Their staff followed up with emails and had good communication. We did both our panels and our roof through them and financed the roofing part. The manager who handled us, Jennifer, was very good. I also dealt with Mike from SunLux and he was very good as well.Alfonzo 5/17/2020
- Sunlux won the bid. Received quotations and inspections from three of the biggest solar companies.James A. 8/22/2018
Although the prices were similar, Sunlux was able to acquire a unique loan at an amazing interest rate. Also, they did not try to oversell the number of panels.
Installation was fast (4 hours), clean, and almost invisible. Looks great with no system problems in 3 months.
- I went through several solar companies comparing and contrasting which one would be the best suite for me based on the following; reviews, price, quality and longevity. SunLux was by far the best in their competitive price and being the only solar company to offer Panasonic panels. The process was smooth from the beginning to the end. I was was notified once a week to twice a week receiving up to date status regarding the installation, inspection and going live. Thank you, SunLux!Ernie A. 8/15/2018
- The installation hasn't happened yet, but my experience has been great so far. This is something that I'm not knowledgeable about, and the rep walked me through it very easily. I have asked so many questions, and he's has been so extremely patient, knowledgeable, and very bipartisan of his product versus others, telling me to do the research. Currently, we're waiting on permits, and the roofer has to come look at my house to do an audit.Adam 8/13/2022
- Sunlux was the most thorough. They were not the most affordable, but their honesty combined with their pricing was the best. The person that did our intake and walked us through the interview was the most honest. He is a salesperson, but he didn't act like one. The installation is supposed to happen in October, but we had a little hiccup with our project so we are probably going to push it out a little bit further. They work with what we thought was a lender, but they're a broker for the loan. The lender that they work with is no longer offering that loan. We're back at the application process.Karina 9/04/2022
- I liked the video presentation of SunLux better than other companies. It was really informative. I learned a lot that I didn't know about. Price-wise, they were in the ballpark of what I was figuring on. They’re doing the permit thing right now. I’m waiting on the city to do their thing. The rep I've been working with has been staying in touch. He keeps us apprised of what's going on.James 10/29/2021
- I usually don’t take the time to write reviews. However, this time I decided to do it because it is important for people to know how great Sunlux is. We began our search for solar companies when we bought our house about year and a half ago. We met with many different companies but we noticed that they weren’t truthful and they were only interested in making a sale. We were ready to sign a contract with the only company we believed to be honest, when we were referred to Sunlux. They were absolutely magnificent! They were honest and straightforward from the beginning, went above and beyond our expectations and were prompt and so helpful. They took care of absolutely everything; they even provided same day installation. They were very professional and left the area cleaner than they found it. We have now had the panels for about a month and are beyond pleased with the continued service and professionalism given by the company.Diana O. 5/28/2020
- The SunLux products were a little bit more than some of their competitors but I was okay with that knowing some of the other pluses. I wanted to go solar because of the environment and then the cost-savings. Also, a friend of mine touted the extra warranty stuff that SunLux had that other people didn’t have. The project is done. We paid outright. But the handymen who came to do a lot of the clean-up work and modifications failed to finish it. They had to move our panel box and they had to redo some stucco but they just haphazardly did it. They were super quick to get out of there. I had to constantly follow up with SunLux. But as far as the customer service reps, they were great. The actual panels are fine and everything works great. Overall, we're happy.Andrew 5/16/2020
- Everybody at SunLux was amazing. They would call me whenever there was a delay of any sort and they would let me know the process we were in every step of the way. I've recommended SunLux to some of my friends. There are very terrible experiences with other solar companies that I've heard but you don't have to worry about SunLux.Ivy 9/16/2021
- Sunlux is super professional. They installed our solar within 2 days of the approved permit. Our Project Manager Erika Garcia is super efficient and responsible. I had an issue with the power on Friday night after the installation and sent her an email at 12:17 AM midnight. The tech shows up at my door the next morning at 8AM. When I saw the tech, I am speechless with their service. Jerry Hong is my sales representative, very knowledgeable about the solar, and usually, reply to my text in a minute. He even helps me take some pictures of the solar panel with his drone. I would like to give them 6 stars! I never have this kind's positive experience with any construction projects.Steve W. 7/14/2020
- Suxlux installed my solar array almost 3 years ago. I am very happy with the production of my system and have produced enough energy for my growing family and I. I gave them a call recently because I was thinking about getting an electric car and wanted additional panels to be installed. Adam ********** and Garrett ****** has been extremely helpful and very responsive. They took a look at my bill and didn’t try to sell me/over sell me on the panels THAT I wanted. They advised that since I was producing MORE energy then what I needed all I needed was Consumption Monitoring to see hour by hour how much energy I was producing and how much energy I was using. This would help me monitor my system to coincide with my SCE TOU plan to see if I even need more panels with the electric car. They came and installed the Enphase Consumption CT’s in under an hour. It was quick and they cleaned up after themselves. I was up and running again and checking my Enphase app every hour. Now I can charge my electric car at night when electricity is the cheapest and I might not even need more panels!Avin S. 7/03/2020
- I did a solar energy system with Sunlux on my house about three years ago, and everything went very smoothly. The process was close to three months because I had a different situation where my roof tile is Spanish tile. It cannot take the penetration of a rack system on the roof so they had to strip off the areas of the roof where they were going to put solar panels and do composition paper underneath that to waterproof it all. Then they mounted the racks and brought the Spanish tile back up to the edge of the solar panels. Once they got that done, the solar panels were installed within a couple of weeks. They were on time regularly for the rest of the stuff.Dan 2/19/2022
- I got three other quotes but it felt like SunLux was the best way to go. The rep was able to adjust to my scheduling conflict and come early. He was very knowledgeable. He told me what to expect, what would happen, and what the next steps would be. He got everything done in an hour. Also, my project manager has been awesome. She keeps me notified every day. She also emails me at least a couple of times a week saying, “Hey, this is where we're at. This is where we're going. This is what has to happen.” So, it has been great so far.Thomas 11/27/2021
- We just signed up with the project and it has yet to commence. But everybody has been cooperative and has been giving me information because everything is new for me. I'm not that knowledgeable in solar or roofing or contracting so they are helping me throughout. Bonnie is our project manager and Gary, who was my initial contact, is the salesperson and engineer. He has been giving me guidance. So, it’s been good. I will recommend others to at least explore the possibility of going with Sunlux and they can make their own calculated decision and look at all the options. And so far, my experience has been wonderful, so I have nothing but praise for Sunlux.Kishor 4/21/2022
- I highly recommend Sunlux! They are honest, responsive, and very customer focused. Couldn't ask for a better company to work with. If you appreciate a company who honors their commitments without any hassle this is the company to hire. No third party installers. Employees are knowledgeable, polite, and will exceed your expectations. You can count on Sunlux to make things rightMiguel C. 6/09/2022
- Although in the beginning I was very disenchanted with sun lux and they did Make several errors to their credit they fixed everything and I received phone calls from all the owners their concern was impressive and they did not spare a dollar to fix everything perfectly.... I would now give them a five star review except I can't because of the beginning.... Thank you Garrett for following through I will recommend your company to friends and colleaguesChris M. 4/27/2020
- So I had heard and read many reviews of Sunlux, and I was quite impressed. It appeared that this was the kind of company that I wanted to install solar panels at my home. However, things got off to a rough start since it was hard to get a hold of a contact person. I had left both a written and voice message to the company, and I didn't get a call back after a week and a half. I decided to contact them again, and I was told that they had been experiencing "upgrade equipment problems"--fair enough. I scheduled an appointment, and our representative didn't show up. In my experience as a homeowner, this is a red flag from a contractor; never good. But, I wanted to reconcile all the stellar reviews with this company, and despite my better judgment, I gave them another chance. I called again, and the representative sounded contrite and embarrassed over how I had been treated and offered me a small discount should I accept their services. After finally meeting with Ryan Reyes, and hearing more apologies, I felt confident about contracting Sunlux . Ryan, by the way was very professional and sounded trustworthy. I quickly forgot about my initial contact with the company.Juan-Carlos R. 7/13/2018
The entire job, from start to finish was a very slow, and often frustrating experience. From initial contact to final job completion, the whole project took almost five months, but in all fairness to Sunlux, in was not always because of their doing. I live in a section of Southern California that is served by LADWP, and apparently this utility company is rather particular about how they deal with solar panel companies, often making LADWP inspectors difficult to reach and schedule appointments. This in turn just causes projects to stretch out into many more additional weeks.
On a couple of occasions, several glitches came up, and I felt I got I caught between the LADWP and Sunlux to resolve problems. For example, there was a backyard tree in the way of the city power lines. The issue? Who was supposed to trim the tree? Amazingly, this took a couple of weeks to resolve. The whole thing was confusing and aggravating to me.
For the most part, my project manager kept me apprised about the progress of my project. She kept in touch through email, and she quickly got back to me about questions I would submit. However, as the project stretched out because of some unforeseen problems, I would hear less from her, and so I would have to call to get updates. Toward the end, I was having to make a lot of calls to get information. On one occasion, a worker showed up to fix a major problem with the installation location of the panel inverter. I had not been made aware that there was even a problem. I found it necessary to contact a supervisor and to request to be kept better informed of such things. This snafu eventually extended my project even more. However, in the end, everything was made right.
At this point I have to state the following. First, it is not my intention to write a negative review--on the contrary, this report ends quite favorably--please read on. I simply want to describe what occurred. Second, every time I had to contact ANYBODY at Sunlux, I was always treated with captive ears, and was always treated kindly, professionally and with courtesy.
In the final analysis, I have two crucial questions that address the bottom line for my money: did Sunlux stand behind its work, and correct any problems, glitches or fixes that came up during the job?, and does the Sunlux system designed for my house produce the amount of energy that was projected to be generated on my contract? To answer the first question: yes. Although it took much longer than I had ever expected, Sunlux was very complete and careful with anything that came a long the way. All workers who came to my house were clean and professional. I might add--and this is worth noting for any reputable contractor--Sunlux did not ask for their final payment until the very last fix was completed; good for them. And as to my second question, from the preliminary data I'm getting from our system, it appears my system is producing what we had expected, although I won't know for sure for several months, until I get more complete data. This, I think will be the absolute bottom line. After all, this is the reason we choose to go solar, correct? Also, least I forget, if the system does not produce the kilowatt hours Sunlux was hoping for, how well will its promise to pay the difference to customers play out?
Would I recommend Sunlux to friends, family and to others? Absolutely. Are they a worry-free company? No. I don't think there is such a thing, but I think they represent a young company with a potential to become a truly outstanding solar company. From speaking with many Sunlux employees over the last few months, I feel they are sincere and honest.
I hope they take the time to read this.
- Great company and great services. They worked with me through the entire project and made sure all my questions were answered. My electric company attempted to slow the process but Sun Lux keep me on pace and now I’m on solar and looking to enjoy a better electric bill. Would recommend this company to family and friendsReginald . 3/24/2019