lg solar panels
365 LG NeON® R
LG NeON® R has no electrode on the front that makes the product very visually appealing. LG NeON® R is one of the most powerful modules on the market that sports a 21.1% module efficiency.
365 LG NeON® R
Enhanced Performance Warranty
LG NeON® R has an enhanced performance warranty. After 25 years, LG NeON® R is guaranteed to produce at least 87％ of initial power output.
High Power Output
The LG NeON® R has been designed to significantly enhance its output, making it efficient even in limited space.
LG NeON® R has been designed with aesthetics in mind: the lack of any electrodes on the front creates an improved, modern aesthetic.
With its newly reinforced frame design, LG NeON® R can endure a front load up to 6000 Pa, and a rear load up to 5400 Pa.
Improved Performance on Sunny Days
LG NeON R now performs better on sunny days, thanks to its improved temperature coefficient.
Near Zero LID
The n-type cells used in LG NeON® R have almost no boron. This leads to less LID (Light Induced Degradation) right after installation.
Learn why Sunlux is the best choice in solar.
From start to finish, your solar project is our top priority.
We stand behind our work because we believe in bringing renewable energy and smart home solutions to your fingertips.
We stand by the quality of our work, which is why we can offer the best warranty in the industry.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We’ll be here for you through every step of your solar journey.
Repairs & Maintenance
We offer solar panel, inverter, battery backup, EV charging and racking repairs.
Premium Solar Systems
We’ve partnered with world-leading manufacturers to ensure your home has the best in solar energy.
What Sunlux solar customers say
Don't take our word for it. Read what our valued customers think about us.
- The entire Sunlux team has been incredible from start to finish. During the sales presentation, there was no uncomfortable up selling or pressure by Chris. The installation process managed by Jen was seamless, and whenever there was an issue (all issues were minor) she took considerable effort to ensure our care and solve the problem. The roof and the panels look fabulous and they are producing as expected - we couldn't be happier!! We received 3 other quotes for the project and Sunlux beat the competition in every category, which actually made me a bit nervous, but after going through the whole project, I am blown away that they exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Sunlux and Troy Roofing for any project you might have. Thanks Garrett and the entire Sunlux crew!!Scott M. 7/08/2020
- Sunlux had the slightly smaller panels that are more conducive, so I went with them. I liked the rep's level of communication. But the biggest thing for me is the supply chain issues hampered their ability to just stick with a specific vendor for their panels. When I first engaged, they talked about using LG panels, then about using Panasonic. Towards the end, they were, "I'm not sure if we're gonna be able to use the Panasonic. We may have to switch to Tesla." At which time I said, "I can't use the Tesla because I won't get a comparable sized system." They said that they would make available the Panasonics. So managing their supply chain for the consistent product delivery would be the area that I would improve the most. Other than that, I would not hesitate to recommend Sunlux to a friend. But I would warn him that supply chain issues are impacting their ability to do certain layouts.Mitch 3/31/2022
- For quite some time I didn't believe all the hype of the solar industry and its claim that it could save you money. I simply kept paying the increasing monthly electric bill hoping that the next months bill would decrease. In the summer months of 2017 I saw my electric bill rise to about $550 a month and decided to do something about these outrageous prices. I spoke with a friend at work who had a solar panel system installed in 2016, and was shocked when he showed me a monthly Edison bill totaling 35 cents. I immediately contacted (3) solar panel companies and set up appointments. Mind you, I selected brand name solar companies believing I would only get the best product available. Well, needless to say, I elected to go with SunLux. Mark Trujillo, the SunLux Energy Consultant, was extremely knowledgeable of his product and was able to answer all of our questions. Mark was polite and accommodating throughout the entire process. In fact , Mark was head and shoulders above the other companies consultants in regards to product knowledge. Ultimately, SunLux's solar panels were superior,the SunLux warranty was longer, and the price was lower. The entire staff that I encountered at SunLux was extremely professional and attentive throughout! . If your thinking of solar panels, I would only recommend SunLux.Michael H. 7/02/2018
- The stock market was at 30,000, so we had a little extra money. I happened to get a glance at our electric bill, and I thought it was pretty high. I had been considering solar for a very long time, but it seemed it just got to a point where it was pretty efficient. It made sense that if I waited any longer, I'd be too old to buy. I was talking to SunLux and Sunrun, but it really was a matter of price and salespeople to a certain extent. I was going to go with Sunrun because they were affiliated with Costco, and I thought I'd have some recourse if we had problems. But when we ventured into it, the SunLux salesperson was much more knowledgeable and upfront than the other guy, and then they sweetened the deal by putting in a level 2 plug for electric car charger in my garage. The whole process took almost two months from the time we’d signed the contract until the time it was turned on. A lot of that delay was waiting for the city to come take a look and sign off. The installation took a day. Solar always seems to make sense. My calculations say that we’ll break even in seven years. So, it's like prepaying your electric bill. It certainly is good for the environment. I'm also fascinated with the technology. In the morning, I wake up, and the first thing I do is go to the application where I can see how much energy we produced so far today. There was a gal in the office, her name was Berlyn. She was holding my hand as we went through the process with the city, and she kept me up-to-date on exactly what was happening. She would go back and remind them that they hadn't done their job yet and she just communicated perfectly. Then after it was installed, there was another gentleman who called me to make sure everything was going correctly. The support was excellent. Everybody was friendly and knowledgeable.Kenneth 6/20/2020
- We got solar for our home; this company was stellar to work with! The employees were very professional, they came and told us everything we needed to know and got it done in a very timely manner. Our electricity bill is next to nothing now! We are very happy with their service and the solar panels look very sleek! Would HIGHLY recommend Sunlux and wish we would have done this sooner!Rania U. 6/26/2022
- After a couple of years of contemplating solar and receiving a number of quotes, we decided to go with SunLux for our solar system. They were not the very cheapest (but close), but I felt that Tracy Woodburn, our sales consultant, really listened to our needs and not only was confident in SunLux's ability to deliver, but communicated this without a lot of heavy pressure like another large company did (via a large membership store). I also liked that much of the initial discussion and evaluation was done over the phone and email after Tracy viewed our home on GoogleEarth. None of the other companies were willing to do as much without meeting with us in our home where the heavy sales pressure was started.Lynn B. 4/07/2019
We initially spoke about 20 panels, but the original design only had 19. I contacted Tracy who immediately took it back to the design team, and very quickly we had a plan with 20 panels. I appreciated that Tracy hadn't over-promised and also that he stood by his word and made sure we got what we had asked for.
Everybody who came to our house for the installation was professional, polite, and highly skilled. The work that was done looks beautiful. We ended up needing a new electric panel and we were not charged any additional fee. The city then said the panel needed to be moved, and SunLux quickly sent out a team to do this. Again, no additional fee, no grumbling, and beautiful work.
We had a change in Project Managers partway through the job, and Tracy Woodburn remained a point of contact throughout so that whenever I had a question or concern, he made sure that I got the answer.
At the very end of the project there was some miscommunication about a 220 outlet that we wanted installed. It is entirely possible that the misunderstanding was on my end, and not on the end of the company, but SunLux honored my understanding of the agreement and completed that installation.
We've only had one full month of operation, but the system overproduced for that one month, which is easy to track with the software and website they signed me up with.
Would I recommend SunLux? Absolutely! I'm not sure if the other sales staff remain as involved as Tracy did, but I would recommend that you ask for him, as he really made the process much smoother from start to finish!
- Sunlux won the bid. Received quotations and inspections from three of the biggest solar companies.James A. 8/22/2018
Although the prices were similar, Sunlux was able to acquire a unique loan at an amazing interest rate. Also, they did not try to oversell the number of panels.
Installation was fast (4 hours), clean, and almost invisible. Looks great with no system problems in 3 months.
- I have considered solar installation for some time now. After making the decision to move forward with solar, I invited 5 solar companies to provide me quotes. Of the 5 companies, only 2 provided full service (roofing work) including the changing of high profile vents to low-profile vents and relocation of vent pipes in order to not have sporadic placement of solar panels. I was interested in uniform placement of the panels without large gaps to skip over vents or vent pipes. The sales rep, Chris was very knowledgeable. He made every effort to answer my questions. Like many other customers, I had many questions and specifics to discuss after our initial meeting. Chris made every effort to call me back and answered all my questions (sometimes even in the late evening because he did want a day to go by without calling me back). Once the documents were signed and the project was underway, the project was handled by the project manager Danielle. Like Chris, Danielle was very responsive. She kept me informed at every step of the project. She ensured I was aware and understood of all the details involved with the particular step in the process we were in. In fact, Danielle even called me to congratulate me when Southern California Edison granted my Permission To Operate. The installers were all very prompt and courteous. Due to rain, the installers had to stop working and gave me what sounded like a heart felt apology for having to stop working. Imagine that, it goes to show the level of commitment and pride in their work. From beginning to end, employees of Sunlux have demonstrated their diligence and commitment to their customers. In turn, Sunlux shines as the solar installer of choice. With employees like Chris, Danielle, and the installation team, I would recommend Sunlux to anyone!J M. 3/19/2020
- The project manager, Bonnie **, worked conscientiously to make the project easy for me. She prepared all the documents for my HOA to review on my behalf, and because she knew what she was doing, my application was approved with no hesitancy on the HOA's part. She answered every question I asked and did so usually on the same day I would email. After the project was completed, she still connected with me to make sure I was still happy and being well served by the new equipment.Dennis 7/11/2021
- Hi my nameHumbertoHumberto A. 7/16/2018
I have Sunlux Solar panels I am so glad and happy , I did the right thing . I believe I did the right thing for Family. I could not refuse the offer I checked with other solar panel companies specially Costco .I didn't like their offers I was looking for workmanship and quality solar panels you cannot go wrong with SunLux Solar panels , The technicians workers did a great job. Sales representative for Sunlux his name is Ralph his personality and experience convinced me he is always there if you have questions and concerns about your solar panels he responds very properly on time whenever you call.
- My name is Sung W* from Rancho Cuamonga, CA. I shopped for Solar with 5 Solar companies and decided to go with Sunlux. Their prices were the best among all I looked. My experience with Sunlux was very pleasant from start to finish. My sales rep, Ralph F*** has been very positive all the way. He is knowledgeable and was very prompt with communication every time I had a question. I never felt pushed in getting solar. The project managers Sarah and Karissa were also very friendly and helpful. They would always be on top of everything when I had questions or concerns. Every step in the installation process was scheduled very quickly. It only took the installers 3-4 hours to put my solar system. The installers were efficient and respectful. I am very satisfied with my solar installation and would definitely recommend Sunlux to my anyone who is looking to get solar.Please ask for Ralph F*** I highly recommend him.Sung W. 6/18/2019
- We were in the market for a solar system from a company that was reliable and we could trust. After doing lots of research we asked Sunlux to be our solar provider. They were very honest with their prices (they were on one of the lowest) and their customer service has been excellent? Since we did not know a lot about solar systems, they educated us to be smart consumers and gave us options and choices that met our needs. We can truly say, we are very happy with Sunlux and would recommend them to others as well.Scott M. 2/18/2020
- I have two houses down Corporate with Sunlux. One is okay and we are already processing through the HOA. But the scheduling with the other one is quite slow. They arranged for the technician to take a look at the roof, then after he inspected the roof, I haven't heard anything from them for four weeks. Later on, they contacted me and said that the technician did not complete an investigation on the roof. So they needed to come back again. Then they started to schedule for the technician to come over. In the end, I contacted the salesperson who contacted me in the very beginning. He contacted someone in the company and arranged for someone to come over today to take a look at the roof again. He did a good job. In fact, he is the reason why I chose Sunlux. This guy is Chinese, he's very popular in the Facebook group, and a lot of people recommend him, which is the most important thing.Ben 7/27/2022
- The rep answered all my questions and was patient. It took us weeks back and forth because I wasn't tenacious on signing a contract. I reviewed the proposals, asked more questions and he supported the whole process. We're at the early stage of the project, getting approvals, and I'm comfortable with the decision I made. I evaluated two other companies and felt SunLux was the right choice for us. I would tell friends that it's definitely one of the companies they should evaluate before making a decision.Tim 1/01/2022
- In the beginning, the process was very simple online. I had a shared screen meeting so that we didn't have to disrupt anything. Then the site inspections came. At one point, we had some roof leaks and some delays, but in the end, the individuals involved got everything taken care of. So, I appreciate it and the system has been a great benefit. Going with them was definitely a smart decision.Alan 3/11/2023
- We have had our solar with Sunlux for 8 months now. We are extremely happy with the solar production and customer service. Everybody I've talked to has been very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Solar is a huge investment and I feel good knowing that Sunlux will be there for us for the long haul.Crissy B. 6/19/2020
- Service is one of the key items that I decided to go with SunLux and quality is one of them too. The sales guy was very approachable, responsive and always available for me if I have questions. The installation took half of the day. Once our local electricity company approved, they gave me a call right away and said they could come the next day. They came on Saturday morning around 7:00 and it took them until 1 o'clock or 2 o'clock. They cleaned up a little bit then they left. However, there is one issue. Once they had finished, one of my breakers was not being reconnected well. I had to call them to come back to put that back and they were very responsive. The next morning, they came again and fixed that right away. That's a plus for them. I like SunLux Energy. I like the service that they have right now. Most of the contractors, once you've paid in full, they're gone. They never respond to your call. But SunLux still responds to my call. They still send me text messages every once in a while asking me how the generation is going. I like the way that they make sure their customer is well-satisfied.Ryan 2/11/2021
- I usually don’t take the time to write reviews. However, this time I decided to do it because it is important for people to know how great Sunlux is. We began our search for solar companies when we bought our house about year and a half ago. We met with many different companies but we noticed that they weren’t truthful and they were only interested in making a sale. We were ready to sign a contract with the only company we believed to be honest, when we were referred to Sunlux. They were absolutely magnificent! They were honest and straightforward from the beginning, went above and beyond our expectations and were prompt and so helpful. They took care of absolutely everything; they even provided same day installation. They were very professional and left the area cleaner than they found it. We have now had the panels for about a month and are beyond pleased with the continued service and professionalism given by the company.Diana O. 5/28/2020
- Sunlux is super professional. They installed our solar within 2 days of the approved permit. Our Project Manager Erika Garcia is super efficient and responsible. I had an issue with the power on Friday night after the installation and sent her an email at 12:17 AM midnight. The tech shows up at my door the next morning at 8AM. When I saw the tech, I am speechless with their service. Jerry Hong is my sales representative, very knowledgeable about the solar, and usually, reply to my text in a minute. He even helps me take some pictures of the solar panel with his drone. I would like to give them 6 stars! I never have this kind's positive experience with any construction projects.Steve W. 7/14/2020
- SunLux has been a good provider so far. I am currently walking through the prerequisites. The main electrical panel needs to be relocated so SunLux sent Edison out to confirm that the electrical panel wouldn't be an issue. So, I spoke with them. They gave me a cost, but I'm getting comparable quotes now. They had an original design for the solar panels. After proposing that, there was a slight modification to the final design that they provided me. So, I have them looking back at that to see if we can meet the original design request. Everyone has been helpful and informative.Emmanuel 11/25/2021
- I highly recommend Sunlux! They are honest, responsive, and very customer focused. Couldn't ask for a better company to work with. If you appreciate a company who honors their commitments without any hassle this is the company to hire. No third party installers. Employees are knowledgeable, polite, and will exceed your expectations. You can count on Sunlux to make things rightMiguel C. 6/09/2022
- My husband and I live in Wildomar, Ca .We choose Sunlux Solar to installed our solar panel in July 2020. We had been doing research on solar for over two years.Eazy G. 11/10/2020
We did our homework and choose between 5 different company's in the area that we live. We went out and talk to other Sunlux customers and review their opinion. There was lower price and higher price company's out there. We went with a happy medium price and Quality of materials . As we all know Solar Panels are not cheap. Sunlux Solar did a great job and were quick to install . They were install within 2 1/2 days. According to my neighbors that was very quick.
- The salesperson was really good. He was very instrumental with my choosing SunLux. I had some concerns but he was able to answer it. At the same time, I felt sincerity and authenticity from him. SunLux did their best to try to be the hub for everything but there are a lot of moving parts. There's SunLux and there's the financing. Then I'm in a unique situation where I also have an HOA. For my HOA, I had to fill out forms and it would have been great if SunLux did that for me. The city approved the project and SunLux took care of that part, which is great. Once HOA approves the project, we're going to schedule the installation.Michael 11/30/2021
- Fantastic experience. The solar consultant I spoke with, Fernando **, was extremely knowledgeable. Fernando helped lay out a couple of possible custom tailored solar plans for my home which included details about overall cost, expected kilowatt hours accumulated by the panels, my own power needs, etc. It was informative and all of my questions/concerns were answered. I can't say that about the other companies I spoke with. If you're going to go solar go with Sunlux.travis 9/17/2021
- I am updating this review because someone high up at Sunlux listened... I mean he really listened, and he made it right. Isn't that what we all want at the end of the day? So, after a miserable and drawn out installation process we were contacted by a true representative of Sunlux who made sure everything was fixed, compensated us for what happened, and made sure that we knew that he would be with us through the life of our solar. That is a 25 year relationship. I'm so pleased to know we now have support. I am confident that our system will be maintained and that we will be listened to from here on out. Thank you, Mike! You've totally redeemed this process!Valerie G. 8/17/2021
- SunLux is growing into Northern California. I was a bit skeptical about doing business with a company still based in Southern California, but they sent a crew up to do a site inspection and a crew to do the installation. When the installation was inspected, the city inspector complimented then on the job they did Frank, the crew lead was great at keeping us informed throughout the installation process and his team, Art and Eder were neat. Lorena, the project manager was very good about communicating about the design process, permitting, and everything happening behind the scenes.Lar B. 9/05/2018
I can recommend them without reservation.
- When I talked to the SunLux representative, he was very informative. He talked to me to get me exactly what I was looking for. So, it really worked out. Because of COVID, a lot of our interactions were mostly over the phone and emailing back and forth, but he was very quick to respond to me. He covered a lot of good options, and I was able to make a good decision with the options he gave me. Unfortunately, it's not a smooth process for anybody. I don't think any company would have done better. Any delays and stuff that we had were really from our city. It wasn't really from SunLux themselves. They did really good.We went with 16 panels. From talking to my agent, we looked at what I used the prior year. Then, he gave me a recommendation. From there, I gave him my input. We decided that 16 was going to be adequate for my house. The panels were just turned on like halfway through the cycle. I noticed that I am taking in a lot of energy from the sun because I monitor it through my LG app. But I haven't really seen a bill with it in full effect for the whole month. So, from what I've seen right now, it's right on track to pretty much close to get me to almost no energy consumption from the grid. It's doing what I wanted it to do. So, so far, I'm pretty happy with it. The only little thing was when the installers came, I didn't like the way something was done and I asked them to fix it. They said, “Oh, it’s not going to be an issue. Don't worry about it.” I felt like, “I'm the owner. I'm the guy. I just want you to tweak this to the left a little bit. Just tweak it to the left a little bit.” It wasn't anything emergent. It was just a conduit connection to one of the panels. My concern was that it was a little bit crooked and they didn't have a good seal. He checked it. He said it had a good seal. But I just felt like it was petty. I just felt like if I was the tech, I would have been like, “You know what? If you want to straight, I'll put it straight. You're the guy.” They left it like that. I haven't had any issues with it but I keep my eye on it. Other than that, I do recommend SunLux. My neighbors have been asking, so I've been giving them their number. I need to put them in my referral since I can get credits.Carlos 6/15/2021
- We took over 6 months deciding whether to go with solar and who to go with. We ended up with SunLux because of their warranties, everything is done inhouse and price. They were very patient with us while we made our decision. The installation went very smoothly. We are enjoying seeing a credit to our Edison bill.Sasha T. 6/27/2019
- My wife and I did a lot of research on the very many solar companies servicing our area. We decided on Sunlux. We met with Mike Valencia and went over the numbers. Not only was Sunlux the lowest pricing while offering the most servicing, but Mike's integrity was refreshing. Other companies that submitted a bid included an additional ten panels at significant extra cost. When I asked Mike why his bid reflected less panels, he explained that in the late afternoon our neighbor's palm tree cast enough shade that the additional cost would not be worthwhile.Michael T. 1/15/2020
The installation crew finished up in one day, taking their mess with them. I have had minimal problems that have been addressed right away.
We are very happy with Sunlux and highly recommend them to those interested in upgrading their home with solar
- Our experience with Sunlux was great. The salesperson was knowledgeable and walked us through the process of selecting the right amount of panels for our roof. The design department worked with us through the permit and layout process. When the panels finally where installed about 6 weeks later we where very happy. The entire crew was very professional and well trained. Overall I would can recommend Sunlux to everyone. Thank you to the entire crew! GREAT JOB!Mike S. 10/25/2019
- SunLux contacted me and agreed I was treated badly. The lady that answered my call went out on maternity leave the following day (stressed due to upcoming leave). Joe and Guillermo contacted me and explained the problem. I now have an appointment for my solar estimate. I appreciate them reaching out to me and their ability to recognize a problem and rectify it.Patricia M. 11/20/2018
- It was a pleasure working with Sunlux. From my initial appointment with sales rep Kyle to project manager Liz. Also I want to thank Guillermo and Garrett for explaining how my system works. Everything went smooth with Javier and installation. I was just granted PTO last month so I haven’t received a bill with my solar yet.Ronald G. 11/08/2019
- Juan and his crew were terrific. They showed up early. He and the crew were courteous, efficient, and professional! They worked cleanly. They swept the area before they left. I didn't have to worry about anything. Sunlux has been on top of every step of this project! No problems with the entire process!Jerry M. 12/18/2019
- Out of the three companies that I talked to and got quotes from, they were the only company that offered the Tesla panels. Also, they were the only company that at the end of the year, any kilowatt-hours overage, I was going to get some sort of payment from the electrical company. Plus, the reps are professional and well-rounded individuals. They had good follow-up and stayed on top of everything. But they still haven't installed the solar panels. Also, I'm not happy with the company they are recommending to finance the panels. It took me longer to get everything set up with them than it took SunLux to get the permits from the city, which is almost the opposite. There was a lot of going back and forth with them and I couldn't see them in person to take care of things. Everything has to be online, which is fine but it was just their lack of follow-up. I suggest looking into a different company.Hector 4/10/2022
- We took over 6 months deciding whether to go with solar and who to go with. We ended up with SunLux because of their warranties, everything is done in house and price. They were very patient with us while we made our decision. The installation went very smoothly. We are enjoying seeing a credit to our Edison bill.Sasha T. 6/28/2019
- The main factor that played into going with SunLux was a presentation I got from my energy company that installed it, Green Convergence. They were fantastic. They explained to me why SunLux panels were better, as opposed to the other ones. I did about five estimates, and Green Convergence was the only one that presented me with SunLux panels. I did my consumer research, and at the time, they seemed to be the best. I live in California, and my panels are still working probably 99% of what my first year was. I've not had a problem with them. I do have them cleaned professionally every nine months.From start to finish, everything was fantastic and the personnel was extraordinary. There were a few hiccups and they rectified the situation rapidly. There was a hiccup with getting my rebate from Southern Edison and they're working on that problem now. Unfortunately, with the Tesla Powerwall, I had to wait nine months. Other than that, I'm really, really happy.Gary 4/16/2021
- Our servers were shutting down all the time, and so we were losing a lot of data every time they shut down. One of the solutions was to get solar and we were already looking into solar, so it kind of worked out. SunLux was a recommendation. Their representatives were very responsive. Installation took less than a week, but it was pretty smooth. The cost of the service is fairly competitive. Go for SunLux.Takashi 6/30/2021
- Initially, I questioned the utility of solar panels: how much they reduce the cost of electricity, how quick & easy the installation goes, etc. So for years, I passed up every opportunity that arose to get solar panels done. Eventually solar panel systems began popping up everywhere and I knew the benefits were no longer a fantasy. I called a few places and ended up with SunLux who offered the most competitive prices. My sales representative Trang Phung explained a structure that was easy to understand and made me so much more comfortable with the process. Installation was brief and my energy bill has been drastically reduced! If you're on the fence about solar panels - don't be. SunLux will take care of you! -Kim NguyenTristen T. 6/12/2019
- After months of research, my husband and I finally installed solar panels on our home. We had a fantastic experience with Sunlux. After putting the sales agent through his paces with my many questions about the materials, the esthetics and the process, he passed with flying colors. He was very patient and informative. He was the only one (of many) who took the time to make sure I understood how each component worked with the system. The system we purchased was designed for our needs and energy usage not just the square footage of our home. The engineers were very helpful with designing multiple options for the panel placement. I certainly didn't make things easy for them. Each person I interacted with was helpful and professional.Peggy L. 12/30/2018
The installation took one day. A team of five very polite men worked together efficiently and neatly. They cleaned up perfectly before leaving. The city inspection followed a week later. The inspector was very impressed with the quality of the installation. At that visit, one man from Sunlux took care of all the painting of conduit to match our siding, roof and trim colors. They actually color matched all the paint! The system is up and running. I have an app on my phone that keeps track of the energy production. It was all seamless.
I highly recommend Sunlux and our sales agent, Mark Trujillo. Mark has stayed in touch throughout the entire process to make sure I was happy with the progress and final result.
One final note. Sunlux was less expensive, provided a better warranty, uses high quality panels and has excellent customer service from start to finish.
If you're interested in solar panels, make sure you do your research. I'm glad I did mine!
- I put SunLux Solar on my house 3 years ago and it was the smartest move I've made in years. I had looked into quite a few companies and Mike Valencia from SunLux was the last salesman and I knew from the minute I met him that SunLux was the company for me. Every time I called Mike for ANYTHING, he took care of it immediately and was always helpful. This is one of those companies that does everything WELL and then goes beyond to be helpful. You will NEVER GO WRONG if you choose SunLux.Susan S. 6/17/2021
- I highly recommend Sunlux! They are honest, responsive, and very customer focused. Couldn't ask for a better company to work with. If you appreciate a company who honors their commitments without any hassle this is the company to hire. No third party installers. Employees are knowledgeable, polite, and will exceed your expectations. You can count on Sunlux to make things rightMiguel C. 6/09/2022
- Sunlux installed my system in the middle of last year, and have been online since last October. Decided to go with a roof mounted system, and so far we are very pleased with the results. I appreciate how Sunlux has a very strong customer service team that is proactive to check on how things are going or answer any questions. The new software update is great! I like how the continue to update the main software. great company!Lazaro F. 6/10/2019
- Sunlux is super professional. They installed our solar within 2 days of the approved permit. Our Project Manager Erika ****** is super efficient and responsible. I had an issue with the power on Friday night after the installation and sent her an email at 12:17 AM midnight. The tech shows up at my door the next morning at 8AM. When I saw the tech, I am speechless with their service. Jerry **** is my sales representative, very knowledgeable about the solar, and usually, reply to my text in a minute. He even helps me take some pictures of the solar panel with his drone. I would like to give them 6 stars! I never have this kind's positive experience with any construction projects.Steve 7/14/2020
- SUNLUX was great to work with. The initial salesperson explained everything very well and their pricing was very competitive. The design and installation teams were great, coordinating everything. including the HOA application. The installation was done in one day as advertised. The county inspection passed without any issues and the system is now working as expected. Their technical support has also been excellent.Russ C. 5/01/2019
- My experience with SunLux was good until they sent me an email calling me sir. I wrote back and said, “How many men do you know named Nancy?” And then, they also sent me another email saying that my wife is a mister as well. I told them to get their pronouns right or I'm not gonna do it. The company sent something out to all their employees and reacted very positively to my feedback. Everyone’s been very supportive of me after I told them about that. They stepped up, and I appreciated it.Nancy 6/12/2021
- So far, it’s been great. I've given all the information and they came and did the inspection. Everyone I've talked to from SunLux has been phenomenally happy and helpful. That was another reason why I went with them. The other reason I chose them was I had three other quotes and they were the lowest. They’re also local in Southern California. I've heard them on the local radio and every time I heard them speak or talk to them, it’s always been pleasant.Jason 10/17/2021
- So impressed!Laura G. 9/09/2018
We had been interested in going solar for a number of years and began researching solar panels and installation providers. I contacted several solar companies, including Sunlux, for information and estimates on our household solar needs.
When the Sunlux representative began going through the solar plan for our home we knew we'd finally found the right company. The representative was well prepared and had tailored 'the numbers' of our solar usage to our house and our actual energy needs. We didn't have to guess or try to estimate how many panels or the output or the impact on our long term energy budget. Everything was laid out - easy to understand and clearly presented. And the cost was competitive- less than other companies we had contacted. It was an easy decision to move forward!
And then, Sunlux handled EVERYTHING! They scheduled to evaluate our roofline, and worked with us on an aesthetically appealing panel configuration. They also applied for our solar rebate from the local energy company on our behalf. The installation crew was thorough and efficient and had our 24 panel system installed in a day and a half!
Sunlux then scheduled the city inspection and power company meter installation to finalize the project - we didn't have to a thing! And they kept us notified of each next step along the way.
The panels look amazing and operate wonderfully! Sunlux even sent us a link at the end of the installation to download an app to monitor the output of the panels in real time. We are very grateful that we found such a professional and organized company. We highly recommend this company to anyone who is considering solar! Sunlux made it extremely easy and we can't imagine the process would've been this smooth with any other company. Five stars!
- Things have generally gone okay with Sunlux and the only thing that is disappointing is my project manager is out in Texas and I live in a three-story house and they keep saying that there are things that are preventing the project from going to the next level. So, I'm trying to see if they can complete the project work-up so then it can go to my HOA. It's stalled out a little bit. So, I'm waiting for Sunlux to take the next step. Everyone on the team seems to be receptive and seems to be trying to do their best to provide appropriate services. But every month that goes by that I don't have solar panels on the roof, I'm losing money because that's money that I'm paying into a power bill that I wouldn't necessarily have to pay. So, Sunlux is in a tough spot because the faster they get the solar panels up, the happier the customer is. So, I'm just sitting here watching the clock. We're just starting this process and there's still gonna be many steps left. So, if six months goes by and there are still no solar panels, I'm out a couple of $1,000 in solar savings. Six months from now, if we get to a place where things are not moving forward appropriately, I'm gonna be upset. But right now, things are good. We're only a month In so there's plenty of time. I'm flexible. Generally speaking, I'm happy.Thomas 2/25/2023
- I have just received my *PERMISSION TO OPERATE* from Southern California Edison confirming that my Self-Generation Facility is Interconnected to SCEs Electric Grid, ie my solar system can now export energy to the SCE grid and I get credit for it. This project started about 4 months ago when I finally settled on choosing SunLux Energy to install a Solar Energy System. Having talked to and discarded several companies before, I was impressed by what SunLux had to offer: a top quality system, very flexible configurations, multiple options, battery backup, and a great warranty covering roof leaks as well as their equipment. The SunLux Sales Representative, Ben Carton, was as pleasant as he was professional. Working from a few typical SCE monthly statements he came up with a configuration that would produce my average electric consumption plus a safety margin, along with a battery backup component to keep our choice of devices powered on in case of a power outage. The equipment itself is made by SolarEdge, an excellent solar energy products manufacturer, and by LG. The decision was easy, the mantle was passed to the Project Manager, Raul Rodriguez, who promptly set up an installation schedule which the installation crew stuck to. This crew was very professional and very diligent. 27 panels were installed in one day even though my roof is of an unconventional metal type. (Since the installation was completed we had a strong wind event and a couple of very stormy days with an unusual amount of rain, but no leaks and not a single panel budged.) At the completion of the installation, the mantle was passed to the SunLux Customer Service Manager, Garrett Kramer, who managed the setup, testing, monitoring and transfer of the system to me. To me, the quality of a system has as much to do with the quality of support as with the system itself. Working with Garrett was, and continues to be, a real pleasure. He is always available, he is patient, he responds to issues very promptly, often before I am even aware that there is an issue. He also guided the application to get the system interconnected to the SCE grid, which was finally approved last week. I am very happy with my SunLux system and would strongly recommend SunLux to anybody in the market for a top-notch solar energy system.Waguih B. 6/28/2019
- I'm updating my review after Garrett took the time to coordinate to have a couple of fixes related to the gutter that was poorly done (piping was reversed and was leaking). There was ownership over some snafus that happened throughout this process, which ultimately what is causing me to change my review to 5 stars - their customer service clearly shines through and they will want to fix things.James H. 9/24/2019
I would ultimately say: if you're going with Solar, use Sunlux. If you're going with roofing, I wouldn't recommend Sunlux until they figure out their craft here. In either case scenario, their customer service will take their diligence to try to remediate things as much as possible, which is more than can be said about most service companies.
- I liked the video presentation of SunLux better than other companies. It was really informative. I learned a lot that I didn't know about. Price-wise, they were in the ballpark of what I was figuring on. They’re doing the permit thing right now. I’m waiting on the city to do their thing. The rep I've been working with has been staying in touch. He keeps us apprised of what's going on.James 10/29/2021
- I saw some advertising for SunLux over KFI and I trust those guys. I also heard Bill Handel talking about it for a long time, so I decided to give it a shot. Their team was good. I dealt with Adam for a while, then he passed me on to Jennifer. She followed through with all the steps from the planning to when they came out to assess the roof structurally and through DWP. It was nice and I enjoyed everything about it. Aside from that, the installation was very quick. It was done within two days since they had to change one of the patterns and they had to reroute the power lines for something. The system was hooked up on June 10th and was generating power from day one when SunLux left, but DWP didn't officially hook it up until about a month later. All in all, I'm happy with my system.Gregg 2/18/2021
- The entire Sunlux team has been incredible from start to finish. During the sales presentation, there was no uncomfortable up selling or pressure by Chris. The installation process managed by Jen was seamless, and whenever there was an issue (all issues were minor) she took considerable effort to ensure our care and solve the problem. The roof and the panels look fabulous and they are producing as expected - we couldn’t be happier!! We received 3 other quotes for the project and Sunlux beat the competition in every category, which actually made me a bit nervous, but after going through the whole project, I am blown away that they exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Sunlux and Troy Roofing for any project you might have. Thanks Garrett and the entire Sunlux crew!!Scott M. 7/08/2020
- The customer service with SunLux Energy is outstanding. They're constantly on top of everything. They kept me apprised of every step that was being taken. My project manager, Berlin, was fantastic. What's shocking was that they buy the panels from a distributor and they don't tell you what it is. Once we were into the project, I got a certified letter stating that if SunLux doesn't pay their bill, I'm getting a $14,000 lien put on my house. It never happened because they did pay it but I was very aggressive at first with these people thinking I didn't do business with them. I didn't sign any contracts with them. After doing a lot of internet research and so forth, I learned that this does happen if companies go belly up. Even though I didn't make any business with the provider of the solar panels, they have a right to put a lien on the property for their merchandise. SunLux provided me the document saying that it was paid in full then they forwarded it directly to the company and I didn't have to do anything further. But it is kind of scary when you're in a contract with a company like this and you get this in the mail, and they don't tell you that this is gonna happen.The guys that came over were very professional but it took about two months until I went to full production because half my panels were wired incorrectly. They came out once and tried but couldn't figure it out. We had to set another appointment for about three weeks out. Then they sent a crew of two guys. They spent all day and finally found the problem. There was reverse polarity on one of the panels. Having SunLux, I'm saving a lot of money. My payments for the solar panels might pay the rest of my life for these things but for me, my payments are $170 a month. My average electric and water bill every two months was between 1,100 and 1,600 for a family of three and a swimming pool. The electric portion of it was between 600 and 800. I got air conditioning last year and my bill probably would have been about 1,700 just for electric. Now that we have the solar panels, the most I've paid for electric so far has been $65. It's definitely paying off for me.Al 2/12/2021
- We interviewed 3 different solar companies but chose Sunlux. Excellent customer service, as they take it to the next level. Quick to respond and alway trying to go above and beyond to help their customer. Even 2 years after install they are just a phone call away. Always available to answer all our questions and concerns. Love their service.Indi G. 2/21/2020
- We have been completely satisfied with the quality of communication, service, and equipment provided by SunLux. We have been online for more than one year and the seamless transition was accomplished in the most professional manner at all levels. We definitely made the right decision in choosing SunLux to make the transition to solar. Bob S****** Valencia, CABob S. 1/07/2020
- I'm in the planning phase and the process seems smooth, moving along the spectrum and headed towards the ultimate end of install. The communication with this company has been good. I liked the fact that with SunLux, they got accreditation through the Better Business Bureau and their ratings are good.David 10/02/2021
- The sales rep was great, answered all the questions I had and was very knowledgeable about the process and the different panels that I was interested in. I’m waiting for the HOA to give approval for the installation. Apart from that, the process has been very good. I haven't had any issues with SunLux, and the communication has been quite well.Kevin 1/04/2022
- Two years ago, going solar made sense to me and I went with SunLux. They finished the installation in a week and now, I don't get an energy bill anymore. Zero. Somebody came out on a warranty claim about three weeks ago and he did fine. He was very prompt. He did an inspection of the roof and he found some broken tiles. I thought he was going to arrange to have somebody come and fix those, but I haven't heard anything else.Steven 5/13/2020
- The installation hasn't happened yet, but my experience has been great so far. This is something that I'm not knowledgeable about, and the rep walked me through it very easily. I have asked so many questions, and he's has been so extremely patient, knowledgeable, and very bipartisan of his product versus others, telling me to do the research. Currently, we're waiting on permits, and the roofer has to come look at my house to do an audit.Adam 8/13/2022
- We are at the paperwork portion of the process and my rep, Erica, has been doing well. She was very accommodating, answered all my questions, and helped me through everything. She caught a little issue before going into the HOA approval process. I forgot to sign one of the areas on there. We fixed that quickly. I’m happy that I chose SunLux.John 12/04/2021
- Sunlux has been great to work with on my solar install. I found them to be very competitive and did a great job. The panels have been installed for about a year with flawless performance. I am currently having issues with pigeons hanging out under the panels and reached out to Sunlux. There was a quick response to assist me in arranging to have a critter guard installed. I give them my highest recommendation and thanks!Nicholas H. 4/02/2019
- Sunlux was the most thorough. They were not the most affordable, but their honesty combined with their pricing was the best. The person that did our intake and walked us through the interview was the most honest. He is a salesperson, but he didn't act like one. The installation is supposed to happen in October, but we had a little hiccup with our project so we are probably going to push it out a little bit further. They work with what we thought was a lender, but they're a broker for the loan. The lender that they work with is no longer offering that loan. We're back at the application process.Karina 9/04/2022
- They were very puctual and on time. The instalation was faster than i expected. Upgraded the electrical panel with top notch equipment. Patch up work was great too! They trenched the conduit from my detached garage in a day. Probably took 2 weeks and i was already hooked to edison and generating power. Good group of guys doing the install..couldnt ask for a better install for the first time going solar!Jack C. 1/02/2018
- I am so happy with my Sunlux experience! After going through the process I would definitely choose them again without hesitation. I initially reached out to Tesla Solar, which seemed great at first. We had a good initial meeting, the proposal looked good, and the gentleman that did my inspection was so nice. Then everything went sideways. After my inspection, the initial estimate went up $8,500 for additional costs. I called my local utility company to verify what Tesla Solar was telling me was needed. My utility company sent someone to my house to inspect and verified it was not needed. Suddenly, I had a hard time getting ahold of my Project Manager at Tesla and the engineers could not agree on the requirements. Every few weeks they would just send me an email asking if I had signed the documents yet. They didn't want to discuss what the utility company said.Page M. 7/30/2019
That is when I called other companies, including Sunlux. My sales contact, Rob Martinez, worked with me and answered all of my questions. After reviewing the proposals, I researched the equipment on each proposal. The pricing was all competitive, but the equipment Sunlux quoted was far superior and the reviews were great. That is when I signed with Sunlux.
Everyone I talked to, emailed, or that came to our house was friendly, professional, and overly polite. From my Project Manager, Emma Stadler, to the techs sent to our house for installation and inspections, everyone was knowledgeable and amazing. Emma kept me informed every step of the way and I did my part by emailing or calling when I had questions. Every email or call was responded to quickly. If someone did not know the answer to my question, they would have someone call me with the answer right away. Every inspection was passed easily. They submitted everything for me and made the whole process seamless.
My solar system was turned on today and I am excited to see the kW it started producing right away. I will be referring everyone to Sunlux!
- SunLux came highly recommended as an outstanding company for our solar needs, and they did not disappoint us! We wanted to add a battery backup unit to our existing solar system to prepare for power outages and emergencies. After doing our research and contacting a few solar companies we choose SunLux. They presented the most comprehensive plan, worked with us to make sure they met our needs and have a wonderful professional staff that made the entire process seamless. They made the installation a smooth experience, from securing permits and dealing with SCE for connection to the grid, it couldn� t have been a better experience. The installers were professional, neat and experienced and had the system installed in a day. The few places they had to chip or cut away stucco were patched, repaired and blended in perfectly. SunLux facilitated our new battery backup system into our SolarEdge online monitoring account so we can monitor our entire system from anyplace. We highly recommend SunLux for any of your solar needs!Stacie K. 10/24/2019
- SunLux quickly understood our needs and designed an appropriate system with quality components from the beginning. Competitors started their proposal with a lesser system with lower quality components. After weeks of working with a competitor, they came up with the exact same system as SunLux and at the same price. The main reason we liked SunLux is that we had roofing issues. Competitors wanted to sell a whole new roof while SunLux came up with a much less expensive solution.Timothy R. 7/21/2019
- Going with Sunlux, I felt like there was less dealing with middlemen and I felt more comfortable. Everything was great during the signup and Edison came out and did their thing, which was all good. The only thing is I'm old school so I don't always like email stuff but everybody goes through email. I would rather they call me. But for the most part, I'm fine with it.Keone 11/05/2022
- Highly Recommended. I'm glad I didn't give up on my solar project because I almost did. Back in 2019, I was ready to move ahead with the project and went to energysage.com get quotes. I've had over 10 quotes and I actually even signed up with another installer at the time (not SunLux) and started the project. Then shortly after the project started I was told they discovered my roof had issues so the project was cancelled. I cancelled in part 1) the installer didn't do roofing and I didn't want to deal with multiple contractors and 2) the unexpected cost in the project. And apparently, the installer wasn't too excited about either, it seem. I guess most installers out there just want the easy installs but that's not the real world out there. I all but had given up. Then 6 months later I decided I give it another try and recalled Sunlux had given me a quote prior but never follow on it. Explained my situation to Tracy, my Sunlux consultant and he said my roof is certainly not an issue. He was very responsive to my needs, customized a system that I want and even had a great suggestion on the panel placement. How it looks is as important as the power. So with contract signed, this is typically where most solar project fall apart (right?) and this is what I heard from my neighbors with their solar project from a different installer. Nope, not with Sunlux. The project moved quickly and it stayed that way. I got coordinated with the project manager Jennifer and she made sure all my concerns were addressed. Even with Covid, the project took no more than 3 months and the bulk of the wait is with permitting. Very happy with the overall install experience, pricing, and service. If you have a roof issue like mine I high recommend you give Sunlux a try. Highly recommended!Simon L. 6/24/2020
- First, let me say that my experience with Sunlux was a good one. The agent that first met with me was very pleasant and knowledgeable and put a great system together for what my solar power system. The technicians that came to install the system were also very professional and courteous. After that, there is some patience that you will have to have with getting the system up and running. From Sunlux dealing with the Gas Company, DWP, and the city inspectors, it can get to be time consuming, but they keep you abreast to what� � � ¢� � � � � � � � s going on. Garrett in the main office was very helpful all the way through the process. Overall I� � � ¢� � � � � � � � m very happy with my choice of Sunlux and I� � � ¢� � � � � � � � m looking forward to saving money on my power bills by generating solar energy.Thomas C. 5/22/2019
- After posting my unsatisfied review I was contacted by Garrett (customer service manager) who was able to get the ball rolling in the right direction. Since my review my system has past inspection and is now running fully functional. I appreciate Garrett taking my concerns and addressing them with urgency.Becky M. 1/14/2020
- I've been thinking of installing solar for quite sometime on our home and after numerous companies giving me quotes, I decided to go with Tesla. I thought that Tesla was the elite of solar based on their ads and promotions. After going through all but installing the solar panels, Tesla informed me that our roof needed work and that it would cost $9000 to repair the roof so that they can install solar panels. I was disappointed until I heard of Sun Lux over the radio being a roofer also. This was to test if I really needed a new roof. Sun Lux gave me a higher production of energy than Tesla and said I didn't need a new roof! They had several options on financing and leasing that made sense. I pulled the trigger and had them install solar. They assign you a Project coordinator that communicates with you throughout the process and Emma (my project coordinator) gave me the white glove treatment. She was always available. She took care of everything. What more can I ask for? I highly recommend Sun Lux even though I own a Tesla.Allan L. 2/26/2019
Talk to our experts now
Get a free, no-pressure consultation and start saving today!
Call us at (877) 467-6712 or fill out the form below and a Sunlux professional will contact you right away!