Central Texas locations
Sunlux: an Austin Solar Panel Installer
Save Money on Your Rising Electric Bills and Help the Environment by Going Solar in Central Texas
Talk to our experts now
Get a free, no-pressure consultation and start saving in Austin today!
Start Saving today with one of the best Austin solar companies
SolarReviews.com rates us in the top 100!
Austin, Texas is the perfect city for solar power in Central Texas! Austin Energy offers solar rebates and incentives. Abundant sunshine makes connecting your home to solar a simple choice. Save money and help save the planet by going solar with Sunlux today!
What Sunlux solar customers say
Don't take our word for it. Read what our Southern California customers think about us.
- The main person I dealt with at SunLux was Adam, the salesperson. He was very knowledgeable about what's going on with the system. I'm very satisfied. They were very professional. They determined the number of panels I needed to meet the amount of usage. They saw what kind of electric system I have existing and they determined whether they have to upgrade or not. They looked at my roof to determine if the roof needs replacing or not, if it's new enough for a system, and structurally sound for a system. I'm able to monitor it online and it seems to meet the usage. The panels produce an adequate amount. Everything was also reasonable compared to other companies.Lindsey 10/27/2021
- I'm in the planning phase and the process seems smooth, moving along the spectrum and headed towards the ultimate end of install. The communication with this company has been good. I liked the fact that with SunLux, they got accreditation through the Better Business Bureau and their ratings are good.David 10/02/2021
- I highly recommend Sunlux! They are honest, responsive, and very customer focused. Couldn't ask for a better company to work with. If you appreciate a company who honors their commitments without any hassle this is the company to hire. No third party installers. Employees are knowledgeable, polite, and will exceed your expectations. You can count on Sunlux to make things rightMiguel C. 6/09/2022
- SunLux has been great to deal with. I found their prices to be super competitive. The install team did a great job. Had some challenges on the roof and with one call to customer service they had someone out the next day and had it resolved. I've been up for four months now and its performing as expected!Steven L. 5/01/2019
- SunLux's program is not that good but I like their brand of equipment and their system. Their sales rep was personally and professionally very good. We did the deal and now they start doing the design. I'm waiting for that. Other than that, whatever was done is nice. There are a lot of companies in the market for solar systems and if anybody asks me, I will recommend SunLux to them.Souret 12/03/2021
- I have considered solar installation for some time now. After making the decision to move forward with solar, I invited 5 solar companies to provide me quotes. Of the 5 companies, only 2 provided full service (roofing work) including the changing of high profile vents to low-profile vents and relocation of vent pipes in order to not have sporadic placement of solar panels. I was interested in uniform placement of the panels without large gaps to skip over vents or vent pipes. The sales rep, Chris was very knowledgeable. He made every effort to answer my questions. Like many other customers, I had many questions and specifics to discuss after our initial meeting. Chris made every effort to call me back and answered all my questions (sometimes even in the late evening because he did want a day to go by without calling me back). Once the documents were signed and the project was underway, the project was handled by the project manager Danielle. Like Chris, Danielle was very responsive. She kept me informed at every step of the project. She ensured I was aware and understood of all the details involved with the particular step in the process we were in. In fact, Danielle even called me to congratulate me when Southern California Edison granted my Permission To Operate. The installers were all very prompt and courteous. Due to rain, the installers had to stop working and gave me what sounded like a heart felt apology for having to stop working. Imagine that, it goes to show the level of commitment and pride in their work. From beginning to end, employees of Sunlux have demonstrated their diligence and commitment to their customers. In turn, Sunlux shines as the solar installer of choice. With employees like Chris, Danielle, and the installation team, I would recommend Sunlux to anyone!J M. 3/19/2020
- The project manager, Bonnie **, worked conscientiously to make the project easy for me. She prepared all the documents for my HOA to review on my behalf, and because she knew what she was doing, my application was approved with no hesitancy on the HOA's part. She answered every question I asked and did so usually on the same day I would email. After the project was completed, she still connected with me to make sure I was still happy and being well served by the new equipment.Dennis 7/11/2021
- We took over 6 months deciding whether to go with solar and who to go with. We ended up with SunLux because of their warranties, everything is done in house and price. They were very patient with us while we made our decision. The installation went very smoothly. We are enjoying seeing a credit to our Edison bill.Sasha T. 6/28/2019
- I was looking into a few different companies and went with SunLux. Not only was the price right, but the experience and knowledge that SunLux has been around a lot longer than the rest of these companies weighed big on who we were going to choose. The process so far has been pretty smooth. They've been very communicative.Josh 10/31/2021
- Sunlux Stands behind their word.Michael R. 10/07/2021
After a year with having panels there was some questions about my SCE bill and the production of my system. Spoke with Michael Valencia and he went above and beyond to resolve my problem. He took the time to explain exactly what was going on. Sunlux made it right, you can't ask anything more from a company. I would highly recommend Sunlux as your solar company.
- Once I talked to the person at SunLux, it was the only way we wanted to go and we moved ahead with them. They are working on the permit. They also had to do the architectural review with our HOA. We're done with that. Our original guy that sold us the panels came up with a design that I liked. But they haven't been able to do that for some reason at SunLux. Once it went to the engineers, they gave me a different setup. The person from SunLux wanted me to DocuSign the layout but it seemed different to me than we had originally talked about, so I sent it back to her, and she sent it back to me to mark up what I was expecting. So, we have been going back and forth to try to get the layout to where I like it or it's more similar to what our person who sold us the solar showed us.Karen 11/26/2021
- The sales rep was great, answered all the questions I had and was very knowledgeable about the process and the different panels that I was interested in. I’m waiting for the HOA to give approval for the installation. Apart from that, the process has been very good. I haven't had any issues with SunLux, and the communication has been quite well.Kevin 1/04/2022
- We chose Sunlux because they were highly recommended by previous clients. From start to finish the majority of the team involved was professional and thorough. The whole process was very efficient and coordinated well. Sunlux did all the paperwork, coordinated with city inspectors, and made the entire process very easy and user friendly. The on site project manager was very knowledgeable and their customer service manager resolved our issues quickly. My only complaint would be against the sales rep who tainted our overall experience with lack of communication. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend this company.Alice L. 7/20/2018
- The salesperson was really good. He was very instrumental with my choosing SunLux. I had some concerns but he was able to answer it. At the same time, I felt sincerity and authenticity from him. SunLux did their best to try to be the hub for everything but there are a lot of moving parts. There's SunLux and there's the financing. Then I'm in a unique situation where I also have an HOA. For my HOA, I had to fill out forms and it would have been great if SunLux did that for me. The city approved the project and SunLux took care of that part, which is great. Once HOA approves the project, we're going to schedule the installation.Michael 11/30/2021
- All the representatives were courteous and professional. They did a real good job. They were quick and efficient in installing the solar panels and equipment inside. My neighbors all said they did it pretty fast. Going solar helped me out tremendously so far because I put a pool in my backyard and it made a difference.E. 2/26/2021
- I have my solar installed last year, and very happy with it, would refer to friends,and family, every thing go well,from start to finish the project,every one I met from the salesman to the final inspection are very nice,the most important is after installing the panels my Edison bill is so so cheap,my first bill was under $ 6, love it.Christine K. 2/28/2019
- SunLux is a good deal for the environment. Hopefully, it turns out to be as good as some of my friends have told us theirs has been. However, the installation probably would have been a lot faster if we could get the city to move faster. The process was pretty put together and the city made things slow. They kept me informed along the way as to what was going on. I don't know why it took so long for them to come in and put the meter in. That was several weeks, I don't know why, other than DWP is shorthanded.Kerry 5/27/2021
- We looked at multiple companies for solar over a year. Sunlux was professional from the first point of contact. Between their customer service, installers and employees everyone was helpful and respectful. Getting solar was the best decision we made and I would highly recommend Sunlux.Kim H. 2/26/2020
- Sunlux won the bid. Received quotations and inspections from three of the biggest solar companies.James A. 8/22/2018
Although the prices were similar, Sunlux was able to acquire a unique loan at an amazing interest rate. Also, they did not try to oversell the number of panels.
Installation was fast (4 hours), clean, and almost invisible. Looks great with no system problems in 3 months.
- The engineer that I first talked to was very knowledgeable, and he had a system himself. I had a few drawbacks, and I didn't know how it would work, but he could answer all my questions. He was very good. Alex, the project coordinator, kept me up to date and worked around my schedule. The staff that came out here were very professional, and they did their job well. So far, I've been producing more than I'm using. The cost of the service is very fair, because I know the electric company is going to be increasing.Carol 9/15/2021
- Don was my Sunlux rep and he was very knowledgeable, extremely helpful, and always available. I had the most wonderful experience working with him. He mentioned that he was an engineer by training and really had an answer for every question I had. I double-checked his work and it seemed to be spot on. At no point did I get the impression that he didn't know what he was talking about or he was just throwing numbers or concepts out there that he was not comfortable or content with. He was always very cordial and to the point. I haven't really committed to Sunlux yet. If they can be competitive in terms of the price they offer for my projects, then they have my business. If ultimately, I can get the same if not similar service for less money, then I have to go with that.Eaman 6/05/2022
- SunLux is growing into Northern California. I was a bit skeptical about doing business with a company still based in Southern California, but they sent a crew up to do a site inspection and a crew to do the installation. When the installation was inspected, the city inspector complimented then on the job they did Frank, the crew lead was great at keeping us informed throughout the installation process and his team, Art and Eder were neat. Lorena, the project manager was very good about communicating about the design process, permitting, and everything happening behind the scenes.Lar B. 9/05/2018
I can recommend them without reservation.
- The main factor that played into going with SunLux was a presentation I got from my energy company that installed it, Green Convergence. They were fantastic. They explained to me why SunLux panels were better, as opposed to the other ones. I did about five estimates, and Green Convergence was the only one that presented me with SunLux panels. I did my consumer research, and at the time, they seemed to be the best. I live in California, and my panels are still working probably 99% of what my first year was. I've not had a problem with them. I do have them cleaned professionally every nine months.From start to finish, everything was fantastic and the personnel was extraordinary. There were a few hiccups and they rectified the situation rapidly. There was a hiccup with getting my rebate from Southern Edison and they're working on that problem now. Unfortunately, with the Tesla Powerwall, I had to wait nine months. Other than that, I'm really, really happy.Gary 4/16/2021
- Sunlux has been very diligent. Everything is transparent. They've tried to accommodate a lot of the questions and concerns that I've had. They don't promise everything, but they provide you with the details. The gentleman who explained the details to me had a very detailed presentation. It took a lot of time but it explained a lot of things. I'm still in the middle of trying to finalize how we're gonna be approaching the project. We're making sure that the roof is able to handle that added load and that we don't have to remove the panels 5, 10 years from now to fix leaks.James 5/26/2022
- SunLux kept me informed all the way through the purchase and installation process. I was informed of various changes in the status or things like when it went to permitting and when they were gonna come in and install or do the measurements. There was one day when I wasn't at the house as I was supposed to be and they turned up to do the initial survey. But we managed that remotely, which was wonderful because I didn’t have to leave work. From that point on, it was seamless.They had to put a new breaker box on the property and they had to take out the old one. They took out part of the outside wall to get the new one in but that couldn't be covered up or made good straightaway until the city had inspected it, which was going to be about two weeks. They covered it with an awning and it kept it all dry and safe. As soon as the city had inspected it, they came and made good, the wall. Right now, you couldn't even tell it had been taken apart. They did a great job.Paul 6/17/2021
- SunLux had a strong proposal and I liked their warranties. They're not cheap but they were the best. When doing solar, buy the decent quality. Don't go for cheap crap because it won’t pay off in the long term. Our experience with SunLux has been fairly okay. But we might not be able to go forward with the job at the moment. My roof isn't correct because I don't have the right type of shingles. I need to change that and it would cost me 11 grand, which I'm not prepared to pay for.Alastair 11/01/2021
- We have had our solar with Sunlux for 8 months now. We are extremely happy with the solar production and customer service. Everybody I've talked to has been very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Solar is a huge investment and I feel good knowing that Sunlux will be there for us for the long haul.Crissy B. 6/19/2020
- The rep had everything presented through a PowerPoint thing. He showed me everything on the computer like how I can either through the phone or the computer and track the panels if they are all functioning. I can track how much it’s doing a day. He said, “If you wanted to see individual panels, you can actually click on this and it will show you that everything’s working, or if something's not, what panel isn't.” For every question I had, he was able to walk me through it. It was pretty simple and I could trust him right away. It was a good experience. When I requested a few changes, the rep was able to help me with it right away. The only thing on my end is I haven't made the time to call in and try to get the system set up. While I was going through the process, I talked to my regional manager about SunLux and he ended up getting it too. Even though he started his process two weeks later, he got his a couple of days before I did. It’s no big deal though. He just got lucky in the timing.Carlos 2/17/2021
- Sunlux installed our system at the end of last year, and we have been online since January. We decided to go with a ground mounted system, and so far we are very pleased with the results. We decided to go with them after hearing their advertisements on the radio. We appreciate how Sunlux has a very strong customer service team that is proactive to check on how things are going or answer any questions.R O. 6/05/2019
- Suxlux installed my solar array almost 3 years ago. I am very happy with the production of my system and have produced enough energy for my growing family and I. I gave them a call recently because I was thinking about getting an electric car and wanted additional panels to be installed. Adam ********** and Garrett ****** has been extremely helpful and very responsive. They took a look at my bill and didn’t try to sell me/over sell me on the panels THAT I wanted. They advised that since I was producing MORE energy then what I needed all I needed was Consumption Monitoring to see hour by hour how much energy I was producing and how much energy I was using. This would help me monitor my system to coincide with my SCE TOU plan to see if I even need more panels with the electric car. They came and installed the Enphase Consumption CT’s in under an hour. It was quick and they cleaned up after themselves. I was up and running again and checking my Enphase app every hour. Now I can charge my electric car at night when electricity is the cheapest and I might not even need more panels!Avin S. 7/03/2020
- I did alot of research prior to coming across sunlux so I knew what I was looking for. sunlux was referred to me by my patio cover company ABOVE AND BEYOND PATIOS so I called and talked to Adam no hard sell gave me everything I wanted connected me to the finance company and worked with me was upfront about everything. Permits and equipment took a little time but they kept me informed about everything do your research and you will see sunlux is the right fit. Be sure to read all contracts because had a couple of companies try to get me to sign prior to roof inspection and I noticed that equipment was left out. But not with SunluxTim S. 3/03/2021
- I shopped for Solar around with 5 Solar companies and decided to go with Sunlux. Their prices were the best amongst all. My experience with Sunlux was very pleasant from start to finish. My sales rep, Ralph Funk has been very positive all the way. He is knowledgeable and was very prompt with communication every time I had a question. I never felt pushed in getting solar. The project managers Sarah and Karissa were also very friendly and helpful. They would always be on top of everything when I had questions or concerns. Every step in the installation process was scheduled very quickly. It only took the installers 3-4 hours to put my solar system. The installers were efficient and respectful. I am very satisfied with my solar installation and would definitely recommend Sunlux to my anyone who is looking to get solar.Sung W. 2/01/2018
- We have had our solar with Sunlux for 8 months now. We are extremely happy with the solar production and customer service. Everybody I've talked to has been very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Solar is a huge investment and I feel good knowing that Sunlux will be there for us for the long haul.Crissy 6/19/2020
- I have been shopping around a couple of companies and the descriptions and communications were much more detailed and efficient with SunLux, especially the type of product and the warranty was very interesting. The financial part went smoothly. The design has been approved two weeks ago and SunLux said they would send it to the city for approval. My guess is it would go on until next year. But so far, everything is good.Mehrdad 12/10/2021
- The fact that SunLux had been around the longest of the companies that we looked at and where the part of the industry that their founders had come from, and the support and transparency we received on our initial call with them gave us the most confidence that they'd be able to see the project through and provide support even afterward.The installation crew was a contractor with SunLux. The installation crew was on our job site when we had other people on our job site and myself and my boyfriend who owned the home together. So, the two clients were on the job site and we frequently had to request that they put masks back on, and it felt disrespectful when everyone else on the entire site was wearing masks and having to ask them multiple times. But as far as executing the job, they did a really good job and they were very communicative and the workers were clean.Based on our former bills, we should be right at a place where we are running about the same amount of money, and I only expect that number to become more disproportionate in our favor, where electrical will continue to get expensive, but our loan stuff will stay the same. We're charging our cars off of it and we have plug-in gas cars and we're driving very little. So, we haven't been having to buy gas, which is awesome. So overall, I feel really good about it. I also appreciate the back-end service, like being able to check on everything beyond just the cost-saving that it's providing. For the money that we spent, we got a good product that felt quality. We got exactly what we were going in for not knowing anything about the process.Cameron 4/08/2021
- The staff and installers were very professional. The reason for 4.5 stars was due to the delay to add the protective netting. By the time the netting was installed (3 weeks later) the pigeons made a mess nesting under the panels. Although Sunlux took care of cleaning the panels, it could have been avoided if all the materials were ordered and onsite at the time the panels were installed. Not a deal breaker for me and I would recommend them to anyone!T C. 11/14/2017
- Sunlux has been awesome in the quoting communications and delivery process. Everything in their power, was done well. But the governmental LADWP is a different story and the only heads up on SunLux part.Debbie K. 11/05/2021
Everyone should recognize that installing a solar system on your house is not an instant process. Beware that just because the solar system is installed doesn't mean you can operate it immediately.
Building departments have to inspect and approve. For us that was fairly quick even, happening within 3 days. But at this point we still two weeks after they install can't operate the solar system because the department of water and power hasn't given us permission yet.
I know that sounds a little crazy but evidently they have to change the meter again and then review it and then they might give you an operating permit. What everyone does not realize is that the solar panels do not power your house. They sell power to the grid and you get a credit. Then we you use power, it is taken from your credit.
That concept, can be really frustrating to the owner who puts in a solar system. And it was the one thing that sound like Sunlux not explain in the beginning
- I highly recommend Sunlux! They are honest, responsive, and very customer focused. Couldn't ask for a better company to work with. If you appreciate a company who honors their commitments without any hassle this is the company to hire. No third party installers. Employees are knowledgeable, polite, and will exceed your expectations. You can count on Sunlux to make things rightMiguel C. 6/09/2022
- This is actually my first time writing an online review as I felt Sunlux was truly amazing and professional to work with. Being naturally skeptical about to idea of solar all together and after researching numerous companies, the following outlines a truly great experience. I believe the whole process took about 3 month from around late August to early November.Fernando Martinez 12/10/2020
The Team (at least who I got to work with):
Chris A, Michael V, Erika G, Jessica B, Michael McC. * From presenting, keeping me updated, and promptly answering question, they were all truly professional every step of the way.
1. Upon reaching out with interest, an online live presentation was scheduled. Equipment description, sky view simulation of panels installed on my roof, costs, warranties, payment options, tax-benefits were very well presented. I never felt pressured into making a decision on the spot, which I don't with similar financial decisions. I recall saying I needed a couple days and was politely understood.
2. After doing the math, it just made complete sense. I called back and signed. FYI: There are several financial options, chose what works for you.
3. Home/Roof Evaluation was scheduled, Final Design sent for my approval, installation day, city inspection, and final touches all ran smoothly with no issues. Whenever I had a question, someone got back to me within an hour. Sometime minutes.
One month into my panels fully operating, I could not be happier. Even during these short and sometimes cloudy days, my bill is -$3. Yes, negative. Meaning that my electricity company owes my money for a change. My last 3 bills had been around $300 per month.
The installation and panels are pretty much bumper to bumper warrantied for 25 Years. While I hope I never have use for it, I feel confident that Sunlux will assist in resolving any issue.
- I chose Sunlux after performing hours of research using the Better Bureau’s website to locate A+ rated companies to perform my solar panel installation. I realize now that I chose well. Sunlux performed a preliminary inspection of my roof and found several cracked tiles which resulted in damage to its underlayment. With knowledge of rain approaching, they offered to tarp my roof at no cost to minimize further damage as I waited for my insurance company to make a final decision on my claim. I feel confident that I made the right choice when I chose Sunlux and would highly recommend them if you value integrity, quality, forward-thinking and customer satisfaction.Victor David 1/26/2021
- This is a very professional group of people. Everyone was responsive and helpful. The only problem, which wasn't their fault, was the time it took for the city inspector and the electric company to turn on the panels. I've only had the panels for a short time, but so far this has been a very pleasant experienceTherese B. 5/09/2019
- Three companies called me to give me a quote. When I reviewed the quote from SunLux and the equipment that was gonna be placed, I liked it a lot better. It was not the price that I liked but the system. It was a better option for me. It was going to be LG panels, and they were going to be 375 watts each panel. They were going to be providing 7.5 kilowatts.The SunLux representatives were helpful, knowledgeable and pretty professional. The salesperson had a really good communication. Also, the project manager was always in contact with me. I got 19 panels because they were gonna provide the energy that they promised that they were gonna get me. The installation went pretty smoothly.Jesus 6/16/2021
- My meeting with the sales representative was done online via Zoom and he was able to present the background of the company, options for the house, and an overview of the process, should I decide to move forward with them. He went through a basic design and potential, given my location, and gave an overall pricing review and the various guarantees associated with it. SunLux's warranties and guarantee seemed longer than some of the other solar providers around the area. I decided to move forward with them and go with the in-house financing for that.The purchase was fairly easy. Everything was done online, via phone calls, or through web meetings until they needed to come out and do an in-person project review to take a look at the site by one of the project managers. Between when the equipment was actually installed took a couple of weeks. The main holdup was the permitting process. Given the slowdowns with the city, that took a lot longer than we had anticipated. We were originally supposed to do the install in November and we didn't end up getting the approval to do it until early January.Once everything was installed, the city came out and did the inspection within a week. They were able to get the system approved and going. Then, the process with SoCal Edison was another two weeks at the outset. It took 10 days tops to get the permit to operate and go live. It's been live for about a month now and I wish that the app to monitor the production was better. These are LG panels so it's an LG app and the app doesn't work for the phone so I have to do it online. It's a cumbersome system. But the actual energy production seems to be on par. My first month's bill has come back, and it was like $20 from the Electric Company, which is pretty nice.Ana 2/16/2021
- I took bids from four other companies and I thought SunLux' salesman was professional and was persistent with his follow-up. He always had the answers or he came back with the answers, and their quote was competitively priced. He was able to give me the product that I was looking for, which was the Panasonic panels and the SolarEdge system. I have a certain kind of a roof called a TPO roof which is like a vinyl roof. And some companies would charge extra, some wouldn't, but he just acted like, "No big deal, we can take care of that." So it gave me confidence in him. I was in the final hours of making decision with another company and I changed, because I thought he was exceptional.And then once we signed the paperwork, I got passed off to a project manager and she was amazing. She is probably one of the best communicators. And if you've ever gone through construction yourself, it's usually not fun. All you ever want somebody to do, whether it's news you wanna hear or not, I just want them to be honest. Because nothing in construction is easy, right? Things happen. People don't show up for work, there's hidden damage, or suppliers, or short of stock. It's just the way the world is. But when somebody calls you up before you have to call them, to say, "Where are your people?", or when they call you up in advance and you're confident that they'll call you, no matter it's good or bad news, it makes the experience very enjoyable.The customer service person was one of the best I've ever encountered. I'm in the construction business. We run a service company, which is one of the largest in our field in Southern California. I wanted to steal her. And then, we had a few glitches at the end which is we just don't get wigged about because we knew if they were taking care of them, what else could you ask? Because you're not going to make an omelet without cracking a couple of eggs. And being in the construction business, it's just part of it. It's more not how you handle when everything goes right, it's how do you handle things when everything doesn’t go according to plan or right. She was exceptional on keeping things moving and staying in communication, good news or bad news. It's more important to communicate me when things aren't going to schedule.We haven't had a bill since the panels have been installed. We had a credit because we were doing what would they call a billing average plan where you pay a bit more during the winter to have a more billing through the summer months. About a month ago, we got a $435 rebate. That was because they took the excess they collected during the winter and figured that we're going to have solar panels that work during the summer. We had a bad inverter when we first started. It took SunLux a little while to figure it out that we had a problem. And then, they came out and fixed it right away. But it has been producing electricity for a month and a half.You're looking for somebody that makes your life easy. You can do your part, my part is to pay the money and to select the best vendor, and they made me look good in front of my wife, so what else would I want? You're more dealing with the person that's putting it up and a bit more hands-on guy, but I feel I made the right decision. And after going through the experience, you still have fond feelings of the company that you chose. In the construction business where things don't always go perfect, that's pretty good, if you still have good feeling and you're still glad that you chose the person you have. I would definitely recommend SunLux.Paul 5/12/2020
- Bill was my salesperson from SunLux. It's a local company. He was great. He gave me his own number. He would answer calls out over the weekend. He lives nearby, so he knows the neighborhood and circumstances. Then I had a first project manager, Regina, who got COVID. Then I got switched over to Gabriel who’s been outstanding. There seems to be, though, a separate side for permitting and HOA application. The person in charge of my case had been Regina. Regina hasn't been too responsive. Almost everything, I've been going through Gabriel. I don't know how they delegate the work, but it feels to me like he's doing more than how the department’s divided up ‘cause Regina’s unresponsiveness. It was hard. Regina, from the HOA application and permitting side, sent me an email early on. Some of the information on the HOA application was missing, so I sent her a response. But I never got an answer. I tried calling her and never got a callback. Gabriel took care of it, so everything's fine now.The only concern I have is in between departments, there might not be enough communication. He has to proactively go out and check what's the status of this side, of the HOA side, and the city permitting side of the process was going. It didn't seem like he was 100% normally informed about that side. But other than that, Gabriel has been fine.The only reason I pressed pretty hard to go fast is that there’s that net metering 3.0 coming up. If it weren’t for that deadline, I wouldn't care so much if they're all on top of it. If it gets delayed a month, that's fine. But just because of the timing, I've had to be more on top of it than I would have liked to. It’s taking a little more time than I would have preferred. But all things considered, we're doing good.Samuel 1/26/2022
- I am so happy with my Sunlux experience! After going through the process I would definitely choose them again without hesitation. I initially reached out to Tesla Solar, which seemed great at first. We had a good initial meeting, the proposal looked good, and the gentleman that did my inspection was so nice. Then everything went sideways. After my inspection, the initial estimate went up $8,500 for additional costs. I called my local utility company to verify what Tesla Solar was telling me was needed. My utility company sent someone to my house to inspect and verified it was not needed. Suddenly, I had a hard time getting ahold of my Project Manager at Tesla and the engineers could not agree on the requirements. Every few weeks they would just send me an email asking if I had signed the documents yet. They didn't want to discuss what the utility company said.Page M. 7/30/2019
That is when I called other companies, including Sunlux. My sales contact, Rob Martinez, worked with me and answered all of my questions. After reviewing the proposals, I researched the equipment on each proposal. The pricing was all competitive, but the equipment Sunlux quoted was far superior and the reviews were great. That is when I signed with Sunlux.
Everyone I talked to, emailed, or that came to our house was friendly, professional, and overly polite. From my Project Manager, Emma Stadler, to the techs sent to our house for installation and inspections, everyone was knowledgeable and amazing. Emma kept me informed every step of the way and I did my part by emailing or calling when I had questions. Every email or call was responded to quickly. If someone did not know the answer to my question, they would have someone call me with the answer right away. Every inspection was passed easily. They submitted everything for me and made the whole process seamless.
My solar system was turned on today and I am excited to see the kW it started producing right away. I will be referring everyone to Sunlux!
- SunLux quickly understood our needs and designed an appropriate system with quality components from the beginning. Competitors started their proposal with a lesser system with lower quality components. After weeks of working with a competitor, they came up with the exact same system as SunLux and at the same price. The main reason we liked SunLux is that we had roofing issues. Competitors wanted to sell a whole new roof while SunLux came up with a much less expensive solution.Timothy R. 7/21/2019
- The stock market was at 30,000, so we had a little extra money. I happened to get a glance at our electric bill, and I thought it was pretty high. I had been considering solar for a very long time, but it seemed it just got to a point where it was pretty efficient. It made sense that if I waited any longer, I'd be too old to buy. I was talking to SunLux and Sunrun, but it really was a matter of price and salespeople to a certain extent. I was going to go with Sunrun because they were affiliated with Costco, and I thought I'd have some recourse if we had problems. But when we ventured into it, the SunLux salesperson was much more knowledgeable and upfront than the other guy, and then they sweetened the deal by putting in a level 2 plug for electric car charger in my garage. The whole process took almost two months from the time we’d signed the contract until the time it was turned on. A lot of that delay was waiting for the city to come take a look and sign off. The installation took a day. Solar always seems to make sense. My calculations say that we’ll break even in seven years. So, it's like prepaying your electric bill. It certainly is good for the environment. I'm also fascinated with the technology. In the morning, I wake up, and the first thing I do is go to the application where I can see how much energy we produced so far today. There was a gal in the office, her name was Berlyn. She was holding my hand as we went through the process with the city, and she kept me up-to-date on exactly what was happening. She would go back and remind them that they hadn't done their job yet and she just communicated perfectly. Then after it was installed, there was another gentleman who called me to make sure everything was going correctly. The support was excellent. Everybody was friendly and knowledgeable.Kenneth 6/20/2020
- So I had heard and read many reviews of Sunlux, and I was quite impressed. It appeared that this was the kind of company that I wanted to install solar panels at my home. However, things got off to a rough start since it was hard to get a hold of a contact person. I had left both a written and voice message to the company, and I didn't get a call back after a week and a half. I decided to contact them again, and I was told that they had been experiencing "upgrade equipment problems"--fair enough. I scheduled an appointment, and our representative didn't show up. In my experience as a homeowner, this is a red flag from a contractor; never good. But, I wanted to reconcile all the stellar reviews with this company, and despite my better judgment, I gave them another chance. I called again, and the representative sounded contrite and embarrassed over how I had been treated and offered me a small discount should I accept their services. After finally meeting with Ryan Reyes, and hearing more apologies, I felt confident about contracting Sunlux . Ryan, by the way was very professional and sounded trustworthy. I quickly forgot about my initial contact with the company.Juan-Carlos R. 7/13/2018
The entire job, from start to finish was a very slow, and often frustrating experience. From initial contact to final job completion, the whole project took almost five months, but in all fairness to Sunlux, in was not always because of their doing. I live in a section of Southern California that is served by LADWP, and apparently this utility company is rather particular about how they deal with solar panel companies, often making LADWP inspectors difficult to reach and schedule appointments. This in turn just causes projects to stretch out into many more additional weeks.
On a couple of occasions, several glitches came up, and I felt I got I caught between the LADWP and Sunlux to resolve problems. For example, there was a backyard tree in the way of the city power lines. The issue? Who was supposed to trim the tree? Amazingly, this took a couple of weeks to resolve. The whole thing was confusing and aggravating to me.
For the most part, my project manager kept me apprised about the progress of my project. She kept in touch through email, and she quickly got back to me about questions I would submit. However, as the project stretched out because of some unforeseen problems, I would hear less from her, and so I would have to call to get updates. Toward the end, I was having to make a lot of calls to get information. On one occasion, a worker showed up to fix a major problem with the installation location of the panel inverter. I had not been made aware that there was even a problem. I found it necessary to contact a supervisor and to request to be kept better informed of such things. This snafu eventually extended my project even more. However, in the end, everything was made right.
At this point I have to state the following. First, it is not my intention to write a negative review--on the contrary, this report ends quite favorably--please read on. I simply want to describe what occurred. Second, every time I had to contact ANYBODY at Sunlux, I was always treated with captive ears, and was always treated kindly, professionally and with courtesy.
In the final analysis, I have two crucial questions that address the bottom line for my money: did Sunlux stand behind its work, and correct any problems, glitches or fixes that came up during the job?, and does the Sunlux system designed for my house produce the amount of energy that was projected to be generated on my contract? To answer the first question: yes. Although it took much longer than I had ever expected, Sunlux was very complete and careful with anything that came a long the way. All workers who came to my house were clean and professional. I might add--and this is worth noting for any reputable contractor--Sunlux did not ask for their final payment until the very last fix was completed; good for them. And as to my second question, from the preliminary data I'm getting from our system, it appears my system is producing what we had expected, although I won't know for sure for several months, until I get more complete data. This, I think will be the absolute bottom line. After all, this is the reason we choose to go solar, correct? Also, least I forget, if the system does not produce the kilowatt hours Sunlux was hoping for, how well will its promise to pay the difference to customers play out?
Would I recommend Sunlux to friends, family and to others? Absolutely. Are they a worry-free company? No. I don't think there is such a thing, but I think they represent a young company with a potential to become a truly outstanding solar company. From speaking with many Sunlux employees over the last few months, I feel they are sincere and honest.
I hope they take the time to read this.
- Our experience with Sunlux was great. The salesperson was knowledgeable and walked us through the process of selecting the right amount of panels for our roof.Mike S. 10/25/2019
The design department worked with us through the permit and layout process. When the panels finally where installed about 6 weeks later we where very happy.
The entire crew was very professional and well trained. Overall I would can recommend Sunlux to everyone.
Thank you to the entire crew! GREAT JOB!
- I have just received my *PERMISSION TO OPERATE* from Southern California Edison confirming that my Self-Generation Facility is Interconnected to SCEs Electric Grid, ie my solar system can now export energy to the SCE grid and I get credit for it. This project started about 4 months ago when I finally settled on choosing SunLux Energy to install a Solar Energy System. Having talked to and discarded several companies before, I was impressed by what SunLux had to offer: a top quality system, very flexible configurations, multiple options, battery backup, and a great warranty covering roof leaks as well as their equipment. The SunLux Sales Representative, Ben Carton, was as pleasant as he was professional. Working from a few typical SCE monthly statements he came up with a configuration that would produce my average electric consumption plus a safety margin, along with a battery backup component to keep our choice of devices powered on in case of a power outage. The equipment itself is made by SolarEdge, an excellent solar energy products manufacturer, and by LG. The decision was easy, the mantle was passed to the Project Manager, Raul Rodriguez, who promptly set up an installation schedule which the installation crew stuck to. This crew was very professional and very diligent. 27 panels were installed in one day even though my roof is of an unconventional metal type. (Since the installation was completed we had a strong wind event and a couple of very stormy days with an unusual amount of rain, but no leaks and not a single panel budged.) At the completion of the installation, the mantle was passed to the SunLux Customer Service Manager, Garrett Kramer, who managed the setup, testing, monitoring and transfer of the system to me. To me, the quality of a system has as much to do with the quality of support as with the system itself. Working with Garrett was, and continues to be, a real pleasure. He is always available, he is patient, he responds to issues very promptly, often before I am even aware that there is an issue. He also guided the application to get the system interconnected to the SCE grid, which was finally approved last week. I am very happy with my SunLux system and would strongly recommend SunLux to anybody in the market for a top-notch solar energy system.Waguih B. 6/28/2019
- When we bought the house, my sister got her solar, so to save money, we decided to go with solar. We were about to sign the contract with another company, but then SunLux gave us a better price so we decided to go with them. The reps were very good and respectful. The response was quick. The only thing I don't like is the app because it shows me how much we're producing, but not how much we're spending. I wanna have energy for summer and I have to keep track like that. I don't know if it's because I don't have the battery, but that's the only thing that I can think of. Otherwise, everything is perfect. I'm very happy.Diana 5/21/2020
- SunLux was great. Were there issues with the install? Yes. Is it normal to have a hiccup here and there? Yes. What made it great though was the communication by the office and the installers. They were all very professional and courteous. Even when the city no show canceled on their second reschedule for inspection SunLux did everything they could to get me back on the inspectors’ schedule. I have already recommended them to five friends that are looking to have solar installed. Thank you for being professional, communicating, and accommodating.Nicholas T. 1/16/2019
- So far, it’s been great. I've given all the information and they came and did the inspection. Everyone I've talked to from SunLux has been phenomenally happy and helpful. That was another reason why I went with them. The other reason I chose them was I had three other quotes and they were the lowest. They’re also local in Southern California. I've heard them on the local radio and every time I heard them speak or talk to them, it’s always been pleasant.Jason 10/17/2021
- Sunlux was the most thorough. They were not the most affordable, but their honesty combined with their pricing was the best. The person that did our intake and walked us through the interview was the most honest. He is a salesperson, but he didn't act like one. The installation is supposed to happen in October, but we had a little hiccup with our project so we are probably going to push it out a little bit further. They work with what we thought was a lender, but they're a broker for the loan. The lender that they work with is no longer offering that loan. We're back at the application process.Karina 9/04/2022
- I have their system for a year and it is really paying off. Two self caused service calls were the greatest experiences ever. Fast to call back, great comfort on the phone and rapid to arrive . They knew what to do and even though I caused the short they remedied the problem and saved my day with nothing but smilesGary P. 4/12/2019
- My parents have solar on their house and they’ve had it for 30 years now. They've known all the benefits. When me and my wife got our home, we wanted to go ahead and put solar on it as well and we found out about SunLux. There was another neighbor in our community who had solar as well and he worked with SunLux. He highly recommended them. So, we went ahead and got a call from SunLux and that worked out. The enrollment process was quick. It took about a week because we were adamant to get started. The installation and everything was fine. It was afterwards, through the inspections that had to be done, there was a little bit of miscommunication. But nothing too bad. It just delayed things by a week or so because they didn't seem to be on the same page together. In going solar, the benefit is almost immediate and we see it’s producing. The bill went down and everything seems to be working.Dan 2/19/2021
- Sunlux did a very good job with the installation, on time as promised, and the installers were all very competent and easy to work with. They obtained HOA approval promptly and were able to work through some nit-picking with the city inspector. They applied for SDG&E rebate for battery system. System was working after it was turned on, but the reporting feature had a glitch due to a bad part in the solar edge controller so that erroneous usage metrics were reported, but they obtained a new part and now system reporting is accurate. Very satisfied customer.tom m. 7/02/2018
- We got solar for our home; this company was stellar to work with! The employees were very professional, they came and told us everything we needed to know and got it done in a very timely manner. Our electricity bill is next to nothing now! We are very happy with their service and the solar panels look very sleek! Would HIGHLY recommend Sunlux and wish we would have done this sooner!Rania U. 6/26/2022
- Sunlux made the solar installation pretty easy and straightforward. The sales person, Jerry, came for a free estimate and quote (very professional and knowledgeable). He answered all our questions and even got us a few deals on the solar package. Installation took a few weeks for approvals from LADWP but installation of solar panels by sunlux was the highest quality and fastest ever (one day install). Throughout the buying process, the project manager, Berlyn was just the best! All the praise to her. She did all the hard work behind the scenes from approvals and scheduling to making sure we were satisfied from start to complete as well as informed us about everything. Thank you Berlyn! All in all- without a question this has been the best investment for our home. Don't hesitate and really, give sunlux a try- you can thank me later. 🙂Emily S. 6/24/2020
- I worked with Mark and didn't get the best impression of him at first. He talks a lot, and I’m more "get to the point". He was persistent and kept matching with other offers I was receiving. We signed with someone else but he didn’t give up. Eventually, he gained my trust. We have a set date for the installation but I have a concern right now. We don’t have the second payment and there’s a late fee for it. Right now, we’re trying to get a HELOC but they're delaying it. I’m concerned if they will commit to the late fee, or will they give us a grace period to get this resolved. Things have changed with COVID and they're not as accommodating to us. We need to sign papers and they're about an hour away. We're gonna see if they'll wait later for us to sign after we get off work. They are not willing to send somebody to us. The guy took Thursday off, and I don't think he was willing to let somebody else handle it. He’s putting us in a really tight bind. We have to sign by Friday in order to meet that deadline. But we've been in contact with someone from Texas and there have been a lot of long pauses, but when a deadline needs to be hit, she’s on it. I have my mom’s house next. Assuming this goes down well, we’ll be doing it again with SunLux.Carlos 12/01/2021
- We talked with a couple of companies. There was a company where we started to move towards the design phase but the design really did not accommodate our home. We have a Spanish-style home and part of it has a flat roof. Another part is tiled out roofing with classic clay tiles. We wanted to make sure that the investment was going to yield the savings we were seeking. If they were putting in solar and there was not enough solar panels to offset the cost of paying the utility company, it didn't make any sense. They didn't seem to have an alternative. Also, there wasn't any consistency in contact with the customer service so we decided to hold off on that.We called a local radio host. He's a designer and does construction of homes in California. He has lots of great tips. I said, "Surely, there has to be these panels that have evolved to be smaller, but more powerful." Technology is evolving at least every three years, if not yearly. He recommended SunLux and they're an advertiser. I liked his advice and gave SunLux a call. The engineer or the tech expert walked us through the different products and what decisions we needed to make. We are under the pandemic and it was very easy to show some of the options for us. They had a picture of our house so we could see where the panels might go on our roofing.From there, they had a financing option that worked really well for us. Every step of the way, the management of the project was well done. There was someone we could contact to help us to be ready for each stage. Everyone was courteous and very professional. That coordinator, Erica, made such a difference in keeping us apprised of what was going on. There was the ease of the financing. They gave us some options of a Tesla battery at the time. There was also LG and the products they offered were state of the art, which was what we were looking for. We had to make some modifications to the solar panels but SunLux was able to put all the solar panels on our roofing. The modification required them to have some of the panels that would come right at the edge of the roof. We were concerned about that because the way they put those panels in, you walk to our house and you cannot see those panels. I see some people around my neighborhood who have gotten solar panels and when you walk to their house, there are these hideous panels that are right at the front door. It disrupts the aesthetic of the home. SunLux was able to make the adjustment and they did not have to do a hanging. They were able to work with the roof and reconfigure things. It's lovely. We retained the style of our Spanish home. The architectural integrity was important to us. And in handling all the permits, we really put ourselves in SunLux's hands and they competently accomplished each step. We are very happy with SunLux and really glad to recommend them. They're topflight and they live up to their reputation.When making a purchase of solar panels, you want to have the right company to know what you want and know how the company manages the process. Their communications and their customer support are absolutely key to guide you through the process. There's a permitting process but how does the company handle it? How professional and courteous are they in communications with you frequently so you know every step of the way? This is the process that SunLux used and gave us confidence.Peggy 3/23/2021
- I have a property in Mission Viejo and have a complicated 30 year clay tile roof. We contacted Sunlux, Sunpower, Sunrun and Tesla for solar panel quotes and Tesla for solar roof. Tesla took a couple of weeks to tell me that they will not install panels on clay tiles, designed an 11.4kw solar roof but placed 2.7 kw of active tiles on the north facing panes. I asked for a redesign 2 weeks ago and am still waiting. I don't think they can do it to be honest.P T. 2/16/2021
As far as solar panel quotes, Sunlux came out as the least expensive, the best system, the best warranty and will take care of replacing the underlayment for a very reasonable price so I don't have to call a separate roofer. Michael agreed to an upgrade from 2 layers of 30# felt to 2 layers of synthetic SBS-modified asphalt underlayment for the same price. Their system is based on state of the art high efficiency panels from LG with built-in microinverters so the 25 year manufacturer warranty includes the inverters (the most likely hardware to fail and only has a 10 year warranty from all the other installers). Unlike all the other installers, Sunlux offers a production guarantee of so many kwh/yr so they have a vested interest in monitoring the system output to watch for any failures or unexpected decrease in production. They also allow the customer to monitor system production down to the panel level so if any panel were to fail the installer and/or manufacturer warranty can be exercised. This is not possible with any system using string inverters such as Tesla.
Their roof leak warranty is 15 years instead of the industry standard 10 years. It's comforting to know although with 2 layers of SBS-modified asphalt underlayment I am not too worried.
Their customer service seems to be top notch from reading all the reviews on Yelp and Consumer Affairs. Their prices are very competitive. If you decide on Powerwall storage they will go the extra mile to apply for the SGIP program and get the state rebate for you. Highly recommended!
- Southern California Edison has changed the net metering. The amount of money that Edison buys the power from people with solar panels is going to get cut by 75%. If you don't have your solar panels approved by Edison before April 17th, whatever Edison pays to buy power from people with solar panels gets changed by 75%. So, it would be more cost-effective to do it now. If we waited until after April 17th, people are saying it's gonna kill the solar industry in Southern California because Edison's not gonna be paying homeowners for the extra energy that they produce. So, we felt compelled to have solar panels installed because of the Edison deadline. So far, Sunlux hasn't started any work except process paperwork. So far, processing the paperwork has been fine. Edison approved the location of my meter. We're gonna get the meter changed out because it doesn't support the solar system. So, they're gonna put a new electrical panel box in where the meter goes. In order to do that, they have to get Edison's approval for the new location. So, they put a sticker on my existing box saying it's ok to put the new one in the same spot. It's procedural thing with Edison. So far, I had no problem with Sunlux. I had a question for the project manager, and I emailed them. They called me right away. There's really no problem getting questions answered. Saving money on the bill is kind of irrelevant because we're paying for the panels. So with the cost of the panels versus just paying the electric bill, I save a few hundred dollars a month versus my average electric bill. That's all I'll be saving for the most part over the next 20 years. The money I would spend to pay my electric bill, I'm paying for solar panels. I'm not saving any money. I'm just moving it from Edison to the solar panels.Bobby 3/23/2023
- I met their rep Mark through Zoom. He was very knowledgeable and patient. It was a good experience working with him. We met him a second time to answer any questions. He had infographics that explained things further. He covered what the cost would be and the percentage rate, all on the phone. Then I was assigned a project manager who took care of handling the signing of the documents. They went through our bill to go over how many panels we would need based on our usage. We had a really good experience so far. We haven't seen the finished product yet but we felt very comfortable after meeting with Mark.Susana 3/09/2023
- Two years ago, going solar made sense to me and I went with SunLux. They finished the installation in a week and now, I don't get an energy bill anymore. Zero. Somebody came out on a warranty claim about three weeks ago and he did fine. He was very prompt. He did an inspection of the roof and he found some broken tiles. I thought he was going to arrange to have somebody come and fix those, but I haven't heard anything else.Steven 5/13/2020
- The installation hasn't happened yet, but my experience has been great so far. This is something that I'm not knowledgeable about, and the rep walked me through it very easily. I have asked so many questions, and he's has been so extremely patient, knowledgeable, and very bipartisan of his product versus others, telling me to do the research. Currently, we're waiting on permits, and the roofer has to come look at my house to do an audit.Adam 8/13/2022
- My experience with SunLux was wonderful. The person that was assigned to work with me was Jennifer. Jennifer did a great job in coordinating with me and making sure I understood the next steps. They were good and they fought for my business. The other guys were trying to match what they did. I came to the ultimate decision that if you couldn't come up with what they came up with, you don't deserve to take their business. One of the things they did for me was I recently bought an EV vehicle and they threw in a level two inverter for this vehicle, which is gonna save me tons of hours of charging. They rock. Then the owner called me when I was getting ready to go with another company, who actually tried to match theirs. I liked them. I was so happy with my experience with them.Cynthia 7/02/2020
- I did my due diligence by speaking with three different companies since I've had my share of issues with home contractors. From the initial sales pitch-person, to the final installation, Sunlux was great to work with. Being an engineer, I had some suggestions that would make an easier and cleaner install. They listened to my inputs and made adjustments. The install technicians were top notch. They were on-time, skilled, and really paid attention detail giving me the aesthetic look and electrical production that I was hoping for. Thank you again for being such a great company and doing such a fantastic job - I really appreciate how easy it was to get this done. Please don't change the way you are doing business - you have it all right!Martin 2/25/2021
- I am updating this review because someone high up at Sunlux listened... I mean he really listened, and he made it right. Isn't that what we all want at the end of the day? So, after a miserable and drawn out installation process we were contacted by a true representative of Sunlux who made sure everything was fixed, compensated us for what happened, and made sure that we knew that he would be with us through the life of our solar. That is a 25 year relationship. I'm so pleased to know we now have support. I am confident that our system will be maintained and that we will be listened to from here on out. Thank you, Mike! You've totally redeemed this process!Valerie G. 8/17/2021
- When I reached out to a couple of solar companies, SunLux was pretty responsive and I decided to go with them. The sales process was straightforward. They came out, did an analysis, and sent it to me. They followed up a couple times and it took me a few months to pull the trigger. Then, during the whole process, they were fairly communicative except towards the end. I didn't know if they were transitioning offices but there was about a two-week period where I couldn't get ahold of anyone. Then, they got ahold of me and I had to escalate something to a couple of people. I finally got ahold of them and they did the final connection thing.A. 6/09/2021
start saving with solar in Austin, Texas
Our 5 step process will have you saving money on your rising electric bill in no time.
We start out by taking a look at your energy bill to determine needs to provide you with an estimate of how much you can save by going solar with Sunlux Solar. The best part is we’ll answer your questions honestly, making your solar decision simple.
Our PV Designer will create a solar system package with curb appeal, your energy needs and your home specifications in mind. We’ll work closely with you to make sure the design exceeds your expectations, delivering maximum performance and lifespan.
We handle the paperwork for you. Once the design is finalized, our permit technician will put together a detailed permit package and submit it to city of residence for approval.
The solar panel installation will be performed by our highly trained, safety-certified crews, and the onsite project foreman will be there to answer any questions you may have.
Once the city inspector signs off, we will submit the final package to your utility provider for a PTO (Permission to Operate), so we can turn on your Sunlux solar system and you can start saving money.
Learn More about solar
Read about the latest in solar energy news for Austin homeowners.
Over the last decade, we’ve seen a significant shift towards renewable energy, particularly solar power. The popularity of solar power systems has skyrocketed, driven by
As we witness a renewable energy revolution, solar power systems are becoming increasingly commonplace. Central to these systems are solar batteries, essential for storing the
Welcome to the energy revolution! As our world transitions towards renewable energy, the introduction of Net Metering 3.0 represents a significant leap forward. If you’re