how we work
From consultation to design to engineering, we make solar simple so you can save.
TRUST THE SOLAR EXPERTS
We’re here to help every step of the way so you can feel confident in switching to solar. Worry-free and affordable, that’s our guarantee.
Settle For Nothing Less Than The Best. Choose Sunlux Solar.
What Sunlux solar customers say
Don't take our word for it. Read what our valued customers think about us.
- I liked that with Sunlux, there wasn't any pressure. If I had questions, I could reach out freely without feeling bad about asking a question. The rep, Gary, was relaxed and sounded like he knew his stuff. He was knowledgeable with the technology that we had available to do the presentation. We didn't have to sit there and wait for him to do things. He was comfortable with putting together the presentation while also being able to carry on a conversation. It was an easy conversation and an easy kind of route. The process of financing was quick. There was a discrepancy in the communication between them and Sungage between the years and dollar amount. I contacted Gary over Easter weekend and told him that there was a discrepancy between what they sent Sungage and what Sungage was having me sign. He got everything taken care of before dinnertime. He did well. I wish Sunlux was a little bit cheaper though.Stephen 5/06/2022
- This is actually my first time writing an online review as I felt Sunlux was truly amazing and professional to work with. Being naturally skeptical about to idea of solar all together and after researching numerous companies, the following outlines a truly great experience. I believe the whole process took about 3 month from around late August to early November.Fernando Martinez 12/10/2020
The Team (at least who I got to work with):
Chris A, Michael V, Erika G, Jessica B, Michael McC. * From presenting, keeping me updated, and promptly answering question, they were all truly professional every step of the way.
1. Upon reaching out with interest, an online live presentation was scheduled. Equipment description, sky view simulation of panels installed on my roof, costs, warranties, payment options, tax-benefits were very well presented. I never felt pressured into making a decision on the spot, which I don't with similar financial decisions. I recall saying I needed a couple days and was politely understood.
2. After doing the math, it just made complete sense. I called back and signed. FYI: There are several financial options, chose what works for you.
3. Home/Roof Evaluation was scheduled, Final Design sent for my approval, installation day, city inspection, and final touches all ran smoothly with no issues. Whenever I had a question, someone got back to me within an hour. Sometime minutes.
One month into my panels fully operating, I could not be happier. Even during these short and sometimes cloudy days, my bill is -$3. Yes, negative. Meaning that my electricity company owes my money for a change. My last 3 bills had been around $300 per month.
The installation and panels are pretty much bumper to bumper warrantied for 25 Years. While I hope I never have use for it, I feel confident that Sunlux will assist in resolving any issue.
- Highly Recommended. I'm glad I didn't give up on my solar project because I almost did. Back in 2019, I was ready to move ahead with the project and went to energysage.com get quotes. I've had over 10 quotes and I actually even signed up with another installer at the time (not SunLux) and started the project. Then shortly after the project started I was told they discovered my roof had issues so the project was cancelled. I cancelled in part 1) the installer didn't do roofing and I didn't want to deal with multiple contractors and 2) the unexpected cost in the project. And apparently, the installer wasn't too excited about either, it seem. I guess most installers out there just want the easy installs but that's not the real world out there. I all but had given up. Then 6 months later I decided I give it another try and recalled Sunlux had given me a quote prior but never follow on it. Explained my situation to Tracy, my Sunlux consultant and he said my roof is certainly not an issue. He was very responsive to my needs, customized a system that I want and even had a great suggestion on the panel placement. How it looks is as important as the power. So with contract signed, this is typically where most solar project fall apart (right?) and this is what I heard from my neighbors with their solar project from a different installer. Nope, not with Sunlux. The project moved quickly and it stayed that way. I got coordinated with the project manager Jennifer and she made sure all my concerns were addressed. Even with Covid, the project took no more than 3 months and the bulk of the wait is with permitting. Very happy with the overall install experience, pricing, and service. If you have a roof issue like mine I high recommend you give Sunlux a try. Highly recommended!Simon L. 6/24/2020
- We have had our solar with Sunlux for 8 months now. We are extremely happy with the solar production and customer service. Everybody I've talked to has been very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Solar is a huge investment and I feel good knowing that Sunlux will be there for us for the long haul.Crissy B. 6/19/2020
- Was very pleased that the owner reached out to help find a reasonable solution for both parties. Once the issue was explained, he made sure that the customer walked away happy and I think everyone wins with that in mind.Went with Sunlux to get a solar system to hook up an electric jacuzzi (that was a mistake right away, should not use electric to heat jacuzzi, not worth it at all, even with solar). I told the salesmen this was the purpose of installing solar, and he said great and led me down the path to obtain solar with Sunlux. My bill went through the roof once I started running my jacuzzi and after multiple attempts, no one at Sunlux is willing to help in anyway... they are literally in it just for the sale, don't waste your time and go with literally any other solar company!!! Also, if you are military, they don't offer any discounts, just FYI...Torry 5/11/2021
- I really like my interactions with Sunlux, and I’m very happy. Mark, who was my person, was really informative. I priced at least one other company, and their price and product look much better than what I saw from another company. We're just in the process to get the panels installed, and Sunlux's estimate is three months from beginning to end. They did the site audit, and right now, their engineers are drawing up a plan, then they submit those to the city. The city then comes and inspects, then they say if we have to change or fix something, and once it's approved, Sunlux will start to do the install. They also have to get it hooked up to the grid. So, there's a process with Southern California Edison.Eve 7/30/2022
- When I reached out to a couple of solar companies, SunLux was pretty responsive and I decided to go with them. The sales process was straightforward. They came out, did an analysis, and sent it to me. They followed up a couple times and it took me a few months to pull the trigger. Then, during the whole process, they were fairly communicative except towards the end. I didn't know if they were transitioning offices but there was about a two-week period where I couldn't get ahold of anyone. Then, they got ahold of me and I had to escalate something to a couple of people. I finally got ahold of them and they did the final connection thing.A. 6/09/2021
- Our experience with Sunlux was great. The salesperson was knowledgeable and walked us through the process of selecting the right amount of panels for our roof.Mike S. 10/25/2019
The design department worked with us through the permit and layout process. When the panels finally where installed about 6 weeks later we where very happy.
The entire crew was very professional and well trained. Overall I would can recommend Sunlux to everyone.
Thank you to the entire crew! GREAT JOB!
- I spend several months researching and getting quotes from multiple solar contractors.Moises R. 11/07/2019
Let me tell you it was a big learning experience. At the end I decided to go with Sunlux.
They give me the best price and best guarantee than the other three solar companies for the system I was looking for.. They really took care of me and made the most effort to earn my business. Another key factor was their customer reviews. The process was smooth and very professional. Their installers where also very professional and pay attention to detail, taking my input and answering any questions I had.
I'm so glad I went with Sunlux.
- I liked the video presentation of SunLux better than other companies. It was really informative. I learned a lot that I didn't know about. Price-wise, they were in the ballpark of what I was figuring on. They’re doing the permit thing right now. I’m waiting on the city to do their thing. The rep I've been working with has been staying in touch. He keeps us apprised of what's going on.James 10/29/2021
- Sunlux has been an amazing from start to finish. We had an excellent consultation and build for our system based on our past year with the electric company. Everything that followed was on schedule and delivered as promised. We had an excellent project manager that kept us informed of a few schedule changes. (Current state of affairs and rain). The installers were friendly and had great attention to detail. Sunlux delivered everything promised and then some. Highly recommended!Bryan M. 4/09/2020
- I'm living in the desert. Solar energy is plentiful. It made more sense to go with it. SunLux had the Panasonic panels that I wanted. They sold the kind of panel that I thought was best. A friend of mine also had used them and liked them. I had done some comparison, and they came up with the best overall deal for what I was looking for. So far, the panels are working great, and I have nothing but good things to say. We bought the system outright. The installation was great. It took a bunch of guys like seven hours. They were very pleasant. They couldn't have been better.SunLux was, from the get-go, very easy to deal with. When we were waiting to get confirmation from the government agency that has to okay the installation, they kept me up to date. With COVID, people weren't responding as quickly as possible. But I would hear from their representative practically once a week saying, “Still haven't heard anything yet. We'll keep you posted.” It was not her fault but she certainly stayed on top of it. It was excellent customer service. SunLux, overall, is very professional, very communicative and they kept me informed. They got great customer service.Betty 2/09/2021
- The project manager, Bonnie **, worked conscientiously to make the project easy for me. She prepared all the documents for my HOA to review on my behalf, and because she knew what she was doing, my application was approved with no hesitancy on the HOA's part. She answered every question I asked and did so usually on the same day I would email. After the project was completed, she still connected with me to make sure I was still happy and being well served by the new equipment.Dennis 7/11/2021
- SunLux was great. Were there issues with the install? Yes. Is it normal to have a hiccup here and there? Yes. What made it great though was the communication by the office and the installers. They were all very professional and courteous. Even when the city no show canceled on their second reschedule for inspection SunLux did everything they could to get me back on the inspectors’ schedule. I have already recommended them to five friends that are looking to have solar installed. Thank you for being professional, communicating, and accommodating.Nicholas T. 1/16/2019
- I'm waiting to find out some issue that has developed where I'm not being given much information so it's confusing. Other than that, the whole process has gone very well with SunLux. Even though the installation is done, Bonnie, the main person who was handling my inquiries, is very responsive if there's an additional issue. This falls outside of her purview at this time. There were some broken tiles but they were repaired and SunLux got everything up and running.Peter 6/11/2021
- I kept on going back and forth and wavering if it was something I wanted to spend that much money on, if I wanted to come out of pocket and pay for it or if I just wanted to finance it. Finally, I thought of financing it, and once I made my decision, everything after that went fast. The people did a good job with the installation. One of the screens was broken so they had to replace that. There was one decision they had where they thought they could move a couple panels, wasn't in the right place, so they called and got the approval through their people and then me about it. I told them if they figure it will be better in this location then that's fine so they moved everything and set it up really quickly.From the beginning, know how many panels you really need. I expressed that to the guy I was working with. When I looked at everything, it seemed like the amount of panels I got is what I really need, so he developed the system perfectly, above and beyond what I thought. When I look at the charts, I'm producing 33% more than the average people. Once summer hits, I’ll produce a lot more.Timothy 5/14/2021
- Going with Sunlux, I felt like there was less dealing with middlemen and I felt more comfortable. Everything was great during the signup and Edison came out and did their thing, which was all good. The only thing is I'm old school so I don't always like email stuff but everybody goes through email. I would rather they call me. But for the most part, I'm fine with it.Keone 11/05/2022
- The entire Sunlux team has been incredible from start to finish. During the sales presentation, there was no uncomfortable up selling or pressure by Chris. The installation process managed by Jen was seamless, and whenever there was an issue (all issues were minor) she took considerable effort to ensure our care and solve the problem. The roof and the panels look fabulous and they are producing as expected - we couldn't be happier!! We received 3 other quotes for the project and Sunlux beat the competition in every category, which actually made me a bit nervous, but after going through the whole project, I am blown away that they exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Sunlux and Troy Roofing for any project you might have. Thanks Garrett and the entire Sunlux crew!!Scott M. 7/08/2020
- UPDATE: Our system is finally up and running, and they made an effort to rectify the situation.Wendy G. 4/15/2019
Let me start this story from the beginning. After doing a lot of research, we landed on Sunlux for a couple of reasons. Their reviews were generally very positive, and they use Panasonic panels, which are a bit smaller, and can be arranged so they fit around the obstructions on our roof. After the bid, we had to do some foundation work. We contacted the salesman, let him know we were planning to move ahead with Sunlux, but the project would be delayed. When we were ready to move forward, it became a huge cluster#&%@. We had to send over some pictures and measurements around our electrical panel. We didn't hear anything for a long time, until we heard that our original project manager was no longer with the company, and that we would have to re-measure and re-send the pictures because her files were lost. This delayed the project by at least a couple of weeks, if not a month. Then, we were told to wait. And we waited, and waited, and waited. The only times the project manager returned our phone calls was after we called the salesman out of frustration. At one point, the company had been notified that the permits had come through, but because they didn't have them in their hands, they refused to put us on the schedule.
Finally, we got the go ahead, two months after it was promised. The installation went relatively painlessly. If this review was for the installers, instead of the company in general, it would be four or five stars. They finished the installation in mid-March. We were told we would be contacted within 10-14 business days to schedule the final inspection. We heard nothing. I tried contacting our project manager, and again, crickets, until I called our salesman. Then, we were told that we would have to make the final payment before the system could be turned on. We paid about 75% upon installation. No one told us we would have to pay the other 25% before having the system turned on, but nonetheless, we paid. Then, we were told that Sunlux neglected to file all the paperwork with the city. After they did that, we then received an email saying the inspection would happen on the 12th of April.
On April 12th, we got a knock on the door. The Sunlux employee was an hour late for the inspection. He was very apologetic, but his excuse was that he was stuck at someone's house because he was being yelled at by a very angry customer. The employee told us that Sunlux was a horrible company, and that all customers were angry. This may or may not be true, but we are one of the angry customers. Right now, we have $25k worth of useless glass sitting on top of our roof. I suspect it will get turned on one day, but for now, we continue to pay exorbitant PG&E bills, which is precisely what we're trying to avoid. If this isn't remedied immediately, we'll be contacting a lawyer.
As for the delays, we know, things happen, but the fact that there was little to no communication, and that we weren't given all the facts (like that they were waiting for us to pay the final payment), makes us wonder how and if they'll honor the warranty.
Friends and neighbors want to go solar, and they have asked for Sunlux's contact info. There's no way we'll recommend them, unless things dramatically change soon. At which point, I'll update this review, and perhaps their star rating.
- My meeting with the sales representative was done online via Zoom and he was able to present the background of the company, options for the house, and an overview of the process, should I decide to move forward with them. He went through a basic design and potential, given my location, and gave an overall pricing review and the various guarantees associated with it. SunLux's warranties and guarantee seemed longer than some of the other solar providers around the area. I decided to move forward with them and go with the in-house financing for that.The purchase was fairly easy. Everything was done online, via phone calls, or through web meetings until they needed to come out and do an in-person project review to take a look at the site by one of the project managers. Between when the equipment was actually installed took a couple of weeks. The main holdup was the permitting process. Given the slowdowns with the city, that took a lot longer than we had anticipated. We were originally supposed to do the install in November and we didn't end up getting the approval to do it until early January.Once everything was installed, the city came out and did the inspection within a week. They were able to get the system approved and going. Then, the process with SoCal Edison was another two weeks at the outset. It took 10 days tops to get the permit to operate and go live. It's been live for about a month now and I wish that the app to monitor the production was better. These are LG panels so it's an LG app and the app doesn't work for the phone so I have to do it online. It's a cumbersome system. But the actual energy production seems to be on par. My first month's bill has come back, and it was like $20 from the Electric Company, which is pretty nice.Ana 2/16/2021
- I highly recommend Sunlux Solar. I contracted with Sunlux for 34 panels and a new roof a little over 3 months ago. I am extremely pleased with both my solar panel installation and my new roof. My salesperson (Chris) was very honest, informative and professional. There was no sales pressure at all. He explained the entire project in detail and satisfactorily answered all my questions. He was extremely patient with me when I called him numerous times with questions I had pertaining to my internet solar research I conducted as I was educating myself on solar. I got several quotes prior to choosing Sunlux. Although Sunlux was a little more expensive than others (not much), I chose Sunlux because of the professionalism Chris displayed and because they are a large professional company who is dedicated to customer service. I believe in "you get what you pay for" and I am extremely pleased with Sunlux, as I got much more than I paid for. I am very happy I chose them for my project. My project manager (Berlyn) was outstanding. She was constantly communicating with me by either phone, email or text. She kept me apprised of every step of the project and was always responsive to me whenever I called her. She always got back to me immediately. She was professional, polite, informative and defiantly dedicated to customer service. She always made sure I knew what was happening, kept me in the loop, and that I was pleased. It was a pleasure working with Berlyn. The project took a little over 3 months to complete, but that was due to permitting issues and not the fault of Sunlux. None the less, Berlyn was in constant contact with the building authorities and moved things right along. The installers were very professional, polite and defiantly demonstrated pride in their work. The installation was clean, seamless and it looks fantastic. All the electrical is hidden in my attic and out of sight (except for my inverter). My roofer was Troy Roofing who was subcontracted through Sulux. Although I am not a fan of subcontractors, Sunlux changed my opinion about subcontractors. They were in contact with the roofer the entire time and I never had to deal with the roofer directly. Troy Roofing did an exceptional job on my roof. The guys worked 3 hard long days in 100 degree weather. They demonstrated pride in their work and they did an excellent job. I highly recommend Troy Roofing. In summary, I am extremely pleased with Sunlux Solar and the outstanding job they did. They totally exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them for your solar project. You will not regret it. I commend their staff Chris (my salesperson) for his professionalism and honestly. There were no surprises. Moreover, I commend Berlyn (my project manager) for commitment to customer service, her professionalism and her organizational skills. She was on top of my project every step of the way and she was a pleasure to work with. AlAl L. 8/19/2020
- The fact that SunLux had been around the longest of the companies that we looked at and where the part of the industry that their founders had come from, and the support and transparency we received on our initial call with them gave us the most confidence that they'd be able to see the project through and provide support even afterward.The installation crew was a contractor with SunLux. The installation crew was on our job site when we had other people on our job site and myself and my boyfriend who owned the home together. So, the two clients were on the job site and we frequently had to request that they put masks back on, and it felt disrespectful when everyone else on the entire site was wearing masks and having to ask them multiple times. But as far as executing the job, they did a really good job and they were very communicative and the workers were clean.Based on our former bills, we should be right at a place where we are running about the same amount of money, and I only expect that number to become more disproportionate in our favor, where electrical will continue to get expensive, but our loan stuff will stay the same. We're charging our cars off of it and we have plug-in gas cars and we're driving very little. So, we haven't been having to buy gas, which is awesome. So overall, I feel really good about it. I also appreciate the back-end service, like being able to check on everything beyond just the cost-saving that it's providing. For the money that we spent, we got a good product that felt quality. We got exactly what we were going in for not knowing anything about the process.Cameron 4/08/2021
- 4/18/2020 Solar for my house. When purchasing Solar I interviewed about 8 solar companies and I hired Sunlux because of there consistent quality of work. These guys would call the night before coming out and tell me that they we're coming out in the morning to start the work of installing solar on my house. They showed up right on time, work hard until dusk, never took short cuts and always keep me informed of what they were doing on any given day. When the city inspector came out I met with him as well and he confirmed what I already new. He said, I see a bunch of Solar companies today installing solar on peoples houses, but these guys do it right every single time and they never take shortcuts. Sunlux is the best and they back up their work with a 30 year warranty bumber to bumber, if anything goes wrong. I will refer them business all day long, Jonjon w. 4/18/2020
- The very first guy I talked to was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. He had worked in the industry for many years and in many positions. But it seems like we're kind of getting stuck here as far as the next step because it can't go in in the original configuration that everybody thought it was going to be. So now they're trying to come up with some alternative. But I haven’t heard from them yet. It seems it's going to be more expensive, and it makes sense because it's more trouble. It's going to cost as much as it would cost to have power from the power company. So it's going to die down even though I'm getting the break on the taxes. If only it's going to work. Sunlux is trying to do an upsell. They think I need to replace the electrical panel. The difficulty is that this house was built in 1961. It has the original electrical panel in it and there is no more label on the panel that contains the detailed information that they say they need to calculate the amperage load potential of the busbar, which is where all the power goes through. They can do that math, but they're not willing to. They want to upgrade the panel and that's another four grand. I don't want to do a panel upgrade and we don't need it. But Sunlux said the inspector could give them trouble. They can identify the panel through the breakers, but they won't do that. I can understand they're trying to avoid trouble and it is an extra mile to go. But sometimes you got to do the extra mile.Eric 2/24/2023
- Fantastic experience. The solar consultant I spoke with, Fernando **, was extremely knowledgeable. Fernando helped lay out a couple of possible custom tailored solar plans for my home which included details about overall cost, expected kilowatt hours accumulated by the panels, my own power needs, etc. It was informative and all of my questions/concerns were answered. I can't say that about the other companies I spoke with. If you're going to go solar go with Sunlux.travis 9/17/2021
- Wanted to share my experience with Sunlux.. These guys are fantastic! I met with 4 other Solar companies and finally chose these guys. Not only did they install 30 Solar panels, but they also built us a covered patio to put them on. Eveything came out great, all of the staff and I dealt with were friendly and professional. Their follow up after the install has been great, and their prices are very competitive as well. Thanks Ben C*****, Guillermo, Aaron and the rest of the Sunlux team for a wonderful experience. Can't wait to see my SCE bill in the coming months!Alfred T. 2/18/2019
- Juan and his crew were terrific. They showed up early. He and the crew were courteous, efficient, and professional! They worked cleanly. They swept the area before they left. I didn't have to worry about anything. Sunlux has been on top of every step of this project! No problems with the entire process!Jerry M. 12/18/2019
- I selected four different companies and I interviewed all four. The salesman for SunLux was more knowledgeable simply because he had more years of experience in the field. I felt comfortable with that. I liked their warranty because it made me feel comfortable that they're going to be around to repair things if something goes wrong. They're not a company that I perceive is going to close up shop tomorrow. I was very impressed by their entire presentation and everything thus far has followed suit. They present things in a very organized way that a consumer who's not all that knowledgeable about solar can understand.Their pricing structure also made a lot of sense. They analyzed our bills. They looked at our roof. They made comments on what would need to be done, and then put together a structure that made sense for me. He told me the options and then he connected me to the bank that they use to finance, and they took over from there. We're in the beginning phases. They did their inspection. Now, it's gone to their engineering department. Once their engineering department analyzes all the data, then the rep will come back to me and say, “We need to increase or decrease the panels."Emmett 2/23/2022
- The main person I dealt with at SunLux was Adam, the salesperson. He was very knowledgeable about what's going on with the system. I'm very satisfied. They were very professional. They determined the number of panels I needed to meet the amount of usage. They saw what kind of electric system I have existing and they determined whether they have to upgrade or not. They looked at my roof to determine if the roof needs replacing or not, if it's new enough for a system, and structurally sound for a system. I'm able to monitor it online and it seems to meet the usage. The panels produce an adequate amount. Everything was also reasonable compared to other companies.Lindsey 10/27/2021
- Everybody at SunLux was amazing. They would call me whenever there was a delay of any sort and they would let me know the process we were in every step of the way. I've recommended SunLux to some of my friends. There are very terrible experiences with other solar companies that I've heard but you don't have to worry about SunLux.Ivy 9/16/2021
- I am so happy with my Sunlux experience! After going through the process I would definitely choose them again without hesitation. I initially reached out to Tesla Solar, which seemed great at first. We had a good initial meeting, the proposal looked good, and the gentleman that did my inspection was so nice. Then everything went sideways. After my inspection the initial estimate went up $8,500 for additional costs. I called my local utility company to verify what Tesla Solar was telling me was needed. My utility company sent someone to my house to inspect and verified it was not needed. Suddenly, I had a hard time getting a hold of my Project Manager at Tesla and the engineers could not agree on the requirements. Every few weeks they would just send me an email asking if I had signed the documents yet. They didn’t want to discuss what the utility company said. That is when I called other companies, including Sunlux. My sales contact, Rob M*******, worked with me and answered all of my questions. After reviewing the proposals, I researched the equipment on each proposal. The pricing was all competitive, but the equipment Sunlux quoted was far superior and the reviews were great. That is when I signed with Sunlux. Everyone I talked to, emailed, or that came to our house was friendly, professional, and overly polite. From my Project Manager, Emma S******, to the techs sent to our house for installation and inspections, everyone was knowledgeable and amazing. Emma kept me informed every step of the way and I did my part by emailing or calling when I had questions. Every email or call was responded to quickly. If someone did not know the answer to my question, they would have someone call me with the answer right away. Every inspection was passed easily. They submitted everything for me and made the whole process seamless. My solar system was turned on today and I am excited to see the kW it started producing right away. I will be referring everyone to Sunlux!PAGE M. 7/30/2019
- SunLux has been a good provider so far. I am currently walking through the prerequisites. The main electrical panel needs to be relocated so SunLux sent Edison out to confirm that the electrical panel wouldn't be an issue. So, I spoke with them. They gave me a cost, but I'm getting comparable quotes now. They had an original design for the solar panels. After proposing that, there was a slight modification to the final design that they provided me. So, I have them looking back at that to see if we can meet the original design request. Everyone has been helpful and informative.Emmanuel 11/25/2021
- Sunlux has been amazing from beginning to end. Their customer service and professionalism has been top notch. I worked with Chris (sales) and Danielle and Berlyn (project managers).Agustina Q. 5/28/2020
Chris was very knowledgeable and followed up with me while the paperwork was being completed and once the project was completed. Danielle and Berlyn assisted with the project and the installation. They both were amazing in keeping me apprised of each step along the way.
And, lastly, the installers were just as incredible. They were also professional and worked quickly to get the job completed with limited interruption to our lives since I was working from home.
Thank you, Sunlux. I appreciate all you've done!
- Our experience with Sunlux was great. The salesperson was knowledgeable and walked us through the process of selecting the right amount of panels for our roof. The design department worked with us through the permit and layout process. When the panels finally where installed about 6 weeks later we where very happy. The entire crew was very professional and well trained. Overall I would can recommend Sunlux to everyone. Thank you to the entire crew! GREAT JOB!Mike S. 10/25/2019
- The main factor that played into going with SunLux was a presentation I got from my energy company that installed it, Green Convergence. They were fantastic. They explained to me why SunLux panels were better, as opposed to the other ones. I did about five estimates, and Green Convergence was the only one that presented me with SunLux panels. I did my consumer research, and at the time, they seemed to be the best. I live in California, and my panels are still working probably 99% of what my first year was. I've not had a problem with them. I do have them cleaned professionally every nine months.From start to finish, everything was fantastic and the personnel was extraordinary. There were a few hiccups and they rectified the situation rapidly. There was a hiccup with getting my rebate from Southern Edison and they're working on that problem now. Unfortunately, with the Tesla Powerwall, I had to wait nine months. Other than that, I'm really, really happy.Gary 4/16/2021
- Sunlux installed my system in the middle of last year, and have been online since last October. Decided to go with a roof mounted system, and so far we are very pleased with the results. I appreciate how Sunlux has a very strong customer service team that is proactive to check on how things are going or answer any questions. The new software update is great! I like how the continue to update the main software. great company!Lazaro F. 6/10/2019
- I'm glad I didn't give up on my solar project because I almost did. Back in 2019, I was ready to move ahead with the project and went to Energysage.com get quotes. I've had over 10 quotes and I actually even signed up with another installer at the time (not SunLux) and started the project. Then shortly after the project started I was told they discovered my roof had issues so the project was cancelled. I cancelled in part 1) the installer didn't do roofing and I didn't want to deal with multiple contractors and 2) the unexpected cost in the project. And apparently, the installer wasn't too excited about either, it seem. I guess most installers out there just want the easy installs but that's not the real world out there.I all but had given up. Then 6 months later I decided I give it another try and recalled Sunlux had given me a quote prior but never follow on it. Explained my situation to Tracy, my Sunlux consultant and he said my roof is certainly not an issue. He was very responsive to my needs, customized a system that I want and even had a great suggestion on the panel placement. How it looks is as important as the power.So with contract signed, this is typically where most solar project fall apart (right?) and this is what I heard from my neighbors with their solar project from a different installer. Nope, not with Sunlux. The project moved quickly and it stayed that way. I got coordinated with the project manager Jennifer and she made sure all my concerns were addressed. Even with Covid, the project took no more than 3 months and the bulk of the wait is with permitting. Very happy with the overall install experience, pricing, and service. If you have a roof issue like mine I highly recommend you give Sunlux a try. Highly recommended!Simon 6/24/2020
- I spend several months researching and getting quotes from multiple solar contractors. Let me tell you it was a big learning experience. At the end I decided to go with Sunlux. They give me the best price and best guarantee than the other three solar companies for the system I was looking for.. They really took care of me and made the most effort to earn my business. Another key factor was their customer reviews. The process was smooth and very professional. Their installers where also very professional and pay attention to detail, taking my input and answering any questions I had. I’m so glad I went with Sunlux.MOISES R. 11/07/2019
- The rep answered all my questions and was patient. It took us weeks back and forth because I wasn't tenacious on signing a contract. I reviewed the proposals, asked more questions and he supported the whole process. We're at the early stage of the project, getting approvals, and I'm comfortable with the decision I made. I evaluated two other companies and felt SunLux was the right choice for us. I would tell friends that it's definitely one of the companies they should evaluate before making a decision.Tim 1/01/2022
- Sunlux is super professional. They installed our solar within 2 days of the approved permit. Our Project Manager Erika ****** is super efficient and responsible. I had an issue with the power on Friday night after the installation and sent her an email at 12:17 AM midnight. The tech shows up at my door the next morning at 8AM. When I saw the tech, I am speechless with their service. Jerry **** is my sales representative, very knowledgeable about the solar, and usually, reply to my text in a minute. He even helps me take some pictures of the solar panel with his drone. I would like to give them 6 stars! I never have this kind's positive experience with any construction projects.Steve 7/14/2020
- SunLux came highly recommended as an outstanding company for our solar needs, and they did not disappoint us! We wanted to add a battery backup unit to our existing solar system to prepare for power outages and emergencies. After doing our research and contacting a few solar companies we choose SunLux. They presented the most comprehensive plan, worked with us to make sure they met our needs and have a wonderful professional staff that made the entire process seamless. They made the installation a smooth experience, from securing permits and dealing with SCE for connection to the grid, it couldn’t have been a better experience. The installers were professional, neat and experienced and had the system installed in a day. The few places they had to chip or cut away stucco were patched, repaired and blended in perfectly. SunLux facilitated our new battery backup system into our SolarEdge online monitoring account so we can monitor our entire system from anyplace. We highly recommend SunLux for any of your solar needs!Stacie K. 10/24/2019
- Out of the three companies that I talked to and got quotes from, they were the only company that offered the Tesla panels. Also, they were the only company that at the end of the year, any kilowatt-hours overage, I was going to get some sort of payment from the electrical company. Plus, the reps are professional and well-rounded individuals. They had good follow-up and stayed on top of everything. But they still haven't installed the solar panels. Also, I'm not happy with the company they are recommending to finance the panels. It took me longer to get everything set up with them than it took SunLux to get the permits from the city, which is almost the opposite. There was a lot of going back and forth with them and I couldn't see them in person to take care of things. Everything has to be online, which is fine but it was just their lack of follow-up. I suggest looking into a different company.Hector 4/10/2022
- I have been pleased with SunLux. It just started to kick in and the bill is considerably lower. I had one issue with them. After they did the stucco work to my side of my house, they didn't match the paint very well and they didn't paint well. Whoever came out was very sloppy. I took some pictures and I sent the pictures to them. They came out the very next day and fixed it up. They were very quick to respond to an issue that I had with them.Bill 2/25/2021
- They were very puctual and on time. The instalation was faster than i expected. Upgraded the electrical panel with top notch equipment. Patch up work was great too! They trenched the conduit from my detached garage in a day. Probably took 2 weeks and i was already hooked to edison and generating power. Good group of guys doing the install..couldnt ask for a better install for the first time going solar!Jack C. 1/02/2018
- I shopped for Solar around with 5 Solar companies and decided to go with Sunlux. Their prices were the best amongst all. My experience with Sunlux was very pleasant from start to finish. My sales rep, Ralph Funk has been very positive all the way. He is knowledgeable and was very prompt with communication every time I had a question. I never felt pushed in getting solar. The project managers Sarah and Karissa were also very friendly and helpful. They would always be on top of everything when I had questions or concerns. Every step in the installation process was scheduled very quickly. It only took the installers 3-4 hours to put my solar system. The installers were efficient and respectful. I am very satisfied with my solar installation and would definitely recommend Sunlux to my anyone who is looking to get solar.Sung W. 2/01/2018
- I wanted to be as independent of the electrical grid as I could be. I had done part of the house with solar and I had a Tesla battery. But I realized that I was generating about half the power I needed to offset my power bill. So, I called SunLux and had them come to double what I already had. And that brought me to net zero on my electric bill. In fact, Edison sent me a check last year, so I appreciated that.Aside from that, I had concerns with the company that I had used before with the quality of their workmanship, but SunLux stressed that their workmanship would be excellent, and it was. They said that they would run the cables through the attic and not over the top of the roof, which made it more pleasant to the eye, so I was very happy. They also tied my Tesla battery into the system so that I've got the two solar systems and the Tesla battery all connected together.I started the process with SunLux a year ago and they got the installation done beautifully. But it took a long time to get the permission to operate, so I kept calling them to ask what was holding it up. They said that it was Edison that was holding it up, so it took a couple of months after the installation before I could turn the system on. Other than that, I love the solar system that I've got. Plus I drive a plug-in hybrid car, so my car basically runs on sunlight. I charge it in my garage overnight and I drive it to work, then I can plug it in where I work to drive home. So, if I've decided to work at home, I don't ever have to buy any gasoline.Dave 2/20/2021
- After waiting years for solar panels to become more efficient and affordable, i finally settled on Sunlux to set up solar for our newly renovated home after reading reviews and speaking with friends. I must say this decision for solar has been the best investment in my home i have ever made. Sunlux reps took us through the whole process from estimating our generating needs (we have 2 ev cars, 2 A/C units and outdoor entertainment) to mapping out our panels to give us maximum sun exposure, to setting up and registering our panels with the electric company. Garrett, the customer service manager, responded to our questions and calls promptly and kept us informed during the whole process. He introduced us to the app that can monitor our daily, monthly and cumulative generating at the touch of our iPhones 24/7. We are now generating more electricity than we use and this will allow us expand our electricity needs in the future. The monthly cost of our solar loan is significantly less than our previous electrical bill and in several years we will be saving hundreds of dollars monthly. We are very pleased with our purchase and with Sunlux.Martin W. 11/01/2019
- After a couple of research for solar company, we decided to go with Sunlux for our solar system. The sales consultant Lorena Gutierrez and service representative Markie Owen are both amazing to work with. The installation team are very professional and on time. They keep me update through out the process. We are very happy with our solar and so far after 4 months we only need to pay $10 a month for Edison connection fee for electricity bill.Kevin C. 5/17/2019
- The enrollment experience with SunLux has been quite good. They seem very organized and thorough. The rep answered all my questions and the engineer who came out clearly knew exactly what he was doing. So, I've been impressed with their expertise. It was excellent dealing with them. They stay in touch and I don't go long spells without getting an update with them. They are very prompt at keeping me informed about what's going on. We're still getting into the engineering phase and probably in about a week, we're going to start going after permits.Larry 6/18/2022
- Things have generally gone okay with Sunlux and the only thing that is disappointing is my project manager is out in Texas and I live in a three-story house and they keep saying that there are things that are preventing the project from going to the next level. So, I'm trying to see if they can complete the project work-up so then it can go to my HOA. It's stalled out a little bit. So, I'm waiting for Sunlux to take the next step. Everyone on the team seems to be receptive and seems to be trying to do their best to provide appropriate services. But every month that goes by that I don't have solar panels on the roof, I'm losing money because that's money that I'm paying into a power bill that I wouldn't necessarily have to pay. So, Sunlux is in a tough spot because the faster they get the solar panels up, the happier the customer is. So, I'm just sitting here watching the clock. We're just starting this process and there's still gonna be many steps left. So, if six months goes by and there are still no solar panels, I'm out a couple of $1,000 in solar savings. Six months from now, if we get to a place where things are not moving forward appropriately, I'm gonna be upset. But right now, things are good. We're only a month In so there's plenty of time. I'm flexible. Generally speaking, I'm happy.Thomas 2/25/2023
- We were able to talk to three different representatives from three different companies, and the guy from Sunlux happened to be a gentleman. He came across as knowledgeable, and he went out of his way to check on things and verify pricing. I used to work in the public utility industry, and there was a discount that was available for people who work in the public utility industries that I didn't know about. The guy from Sunlux was very helpful, kind, polite, and professional, and seemed to have a sense of integrity because he made and kept his promises.Sunlux has done the inspection, planning and engineering. At this point, they're still getting hold of the local utility because they're gonna have to upgrade the panels. They haven't installed it yet, but I anticipate that it's going to be everything I expect. I don't expect miracles from solar, but I expect that it will provide me with a lot of energy throughout the course of owning the house and provide most, if not all, of my needs as we go along.We went with three of the top companies, and out of the choices that we had, Sunlux has been easily one of the best experiences. They've been fair, and as far as equitable, they've hit the price ranges that everybody else has. Nobody's given me super discounts, but Sunlux has been really personal, too. I even got contacted by one of the owners at one point because there was a misunderstanding. Their customer service and their regular service is top notch. I would absolutely recommend them.Evan 3/22/2022
- Very professional and responsive from start to finish. The Sunlux organization to a person is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and made the process extremely easy. My wife did not want to see solar panels from the street and Mike V. was extremely understanding and collaborative with the placement of the panels on a challenging roof with many facets. He also patiently took us through all the options of going solar, with NO high pressure tactics. The entire process was on our timetable. Permitting with the city, and the final inspection, was a breeze. What we did not expect, was the caliber of installation on our home. Their crew was meticulous in all areas of the work, treading very lightly on our roof and grounds, and positively craftsmanlike in their design and execution. I refer to it as an 'elegant' installation, so cleanly done. We just can't get over the workmanship. We could not be happier.Bill D. 8/23/2018
- Great experience. The solar consultant I spoke with, Fernando Cano, was extremely knowledgeable. Fernando helped lay out a couple of possible custom tailored solar plans for my home which included details about overall cost, expected kilowatt hours accumulated by the panels, my own power needs, etc. It was informative and all of my questions/concerns were answered. I can't say that about the other companies I spoke with.Travis A. 9/16/2021
If you're going to go solar go with Sunlux.
- SunLux is great. They called us to let us know there was an issue that needed fixing. Talk about being proactive!!!!! They came out and fixed the problem as it was an easy fix. But they went above and beyond and did some extra work to make sure that it wouldn't happen again. I am very please with them.Bob 2/26/2019
- The customer service with SunLux Energy is outstanding. They're constantly on top of everything. They kept me apprised of every step that was being taken. My project manager, Berlin, was fantastic. What's shocking was that they buy the panels from a distributor and they don't tell you what it is. Once we were into the project, I got a certified letter stating that if SunLux doesn't pay their bill, I'm getting a $14,000 lien put on my house. It never happened because they did pay it but I was very aggressive at first with these people thinking I didn't do business with them. I didn't sign any contracts with them. After doing a lot of internet research and so forth, I learned that this does happen if companies go belly up. Even though I didn't make any business with the provider of the solar panels, they have a right to put a lien on the property for their merchandise. SunLux provided me the document saying that it was paid in full then they forwarded it directly to the company and I didn't have to do anything further. But it is kind of scary when you're in a contract with a company like this and you get this in the mail, and they don't tell you that this is gonna happen.The guys that came over were very professional but it took about two months until I went to full production because half my panels were wired incorrectly. They came out once and tried but couldn't figure it out. We had to set another appointment for about three weeks out. Then they sent a crew of two guys. They spent all day and finally found the problem. There was reverse polarity on one of the panels. Having SunLux, I'm saving a lot of money. My payments for the solar panels might pay the rest of my life for these things but for me, my payments are $170 a month. My average electric and water bill every two months was between 1,100 and 1,600 for a family of three and a swimming pool. The electric portion of it was between 600 and 800. I got air conditioning last year and my bill probably would have been about 1,700 just for electric. Now that we have the solar panels, the most I've paid for electric so far has been $65. It's definitely paying off for me.Al 2/12/2021
- The SunLux reviews that I saw online were consistently good. There have been a few different people who have been involved with ushering us through the process. The initial person I spoke with was more of a sales guy, and then after that was somebody who was assigned as our primary contact for the process of going through and getting the analysis done, getting the license done, and getting the work itself done.We have one problem at the moment, which is that they said that they were ready to turn on the system. It was a couple weeks ago that they said they were ready to turn on the system and that I should expect to be contacted within three business days by their operations team that would confirm that the system was running, and that I would be able to log in online to my account that had been created to see the statistics of the reporting that the system was running all that. I never got contacted by the operations team, and the online system still shows that the system is not operational. I have a contact who I've been emailing. I'm going to ping her again and see if they can give me an update. Everything else has been great. They did a good job through the whole process. I felt like they were taking good care of us, and doing a good job of staying on top of things.Charles 2/10/2021
- Sunlux Stands behind their word.Michael R. 10/07/2021
After a year with having panels there was some questions about my SCE bill and the production of my system. Spoke with Michael Valencia and he went above and beyond to resolve my problem. He took the time to explain exactly what was going on. Sunlux made it right, you can't ask anything more from a company. I would highly recommend Sunlux as your solar company.
- They were clearly the best company (warranty and product) which I had come bid. They were also the most expensive, but dropped their price to compete with other companies. They quickly scheduled the install, and finished when they said they would. Plenty of follow through. They submitted the plans to the HoA and city, obtained the permits and permission, arranged the battery refund from the power company, and had it up and working in no time. Great company.Steve E. 5/24/2018
- Sunlux has been very diligent. Everything is transparent. They've tried to accommodate a lot of the questions and concerns that I've had. They don't promise everything, but they provide you with the details. The gentleman who explained the details to me had a very detailed presentation. It took a lot of time but it explained a lot of things. I'm still in the middle of trying to finalize how we're gonna be approaching the project. We're making sure that the roof is able to handle that added load and that we don't have to remove the panels 5, 10 years from now to fix leaks.James 5/26/2022
- SunLux was highly recommended and it seemed that the timeline was better. Also, it was much more value-based. My home used to be a single-family. I added an ADU, so I'm actually getting two units that are gonna be installed. I was looking into options on how to change that with monitoring each one independently. The rep just kicked me up to the higher-up person who was one of the owners and he was able to help me with my questions.Eric 11/28/2021
- I have two houses down Corporate with Sunlux. One is okay and we are already processing through the HOA. But the scheduling with the other one is quite slow. They arranged for the technician to take a look at the roof, then after he inspected the roof, I haven't heard anything from them for four weeks. Later on, they contacted me and said that the technician did not complete an investigation on the roof. So they needed to come back again. Then they started to schedule for the technician to come over. In the end, I contacted the salesperson who contacted me in the very beginning. He contacted someone in the company and arranged for someone to come over today to take a look at the roof again. He did a good job. In fact, he is the reason why I chose Sunlux. This guy is Chinese, he's very popular in the Facebook group, and a lot of people recommend him, which is the most important thing.Ben 7/27/2022
- I chose Sunlux after performing hours of research using the Better Bureau’s website to locate A+ rated companies to perform my solar panel installation. I realize now that I chose well. Sunlux performed a preliminary inspection of my roof and found several cracked tiles which resulted in damage to its underlayment. With knowledge of rain approaching, they offered to tarp my roof at no cost to minimize further damage as I waited for my insurance company to make a final decision on my claim. I feel confident that I made the right choice when I chose Sunlux and would highly recommend them if you value integrity, quality, forward-thinking and customer satisfaction.Victor David 1/26/2021
- When I first decided to purchase a solar system, I conducted extensive research on different companies, including reading on-line reviews and asking existing customers in my neighborhood. I also obtained estimates from four different companies, before finally deciding on Sunlux. I found Sunlux's prize to be compatible or better than the other companies and I was pleased with the Energy Consultant (Fernando Cano) I met with. During the entire process of obtaining permits, financing and installation, I was very pleased with everyone I dealt with, as they were very professional and courteous.Luis B. 8/31/2018
There were two minor glitches during the entire process, but ultimately everything was resolved to my satisfaction. One of these glitches was a misunderstanding and/or miscommunication regarding the interest rate on the financing. In the process of resolving this issue, Fernando Cano verbally offered to also install a Ring doorbell at my residence free of charge. Once the system was installed, so was the Ring doorbell and I absolutely love it.
The other glitch occurred on installation day when, apparently, the equipment truck destined for my house, sustained a flat tire. This caused the Sunlux employees to arrive late at my residence, which in turn caused them to return the following day (Saturday morning) to finish the job. I like to sleep in late on Saturday mornings, but it is nearly impossible to do so while solar panels are being installed on your roof. Once again, this was something minor and probably beyond anyone's control.
I believe that the bottom line to fairly reviewing any company is to ask your self two important questions after having done business with said company. #1. "Would I do business with this company again?" and #2. "Would I recommend this company to others?" The answer to both of my questions, "Yes I would".
- When I talked to the SunLux representative, he was very informative. He talked to me to get me exactly what I was looking for. So, it really worked out. Because of COVID, a lot of our interactions were mostly over the phone and emailing back and forth, but he was very quick to respond to me. He covered a lot of good options, and I was able to make a good decision with the options he gave me. Unfortunately, it's not a smooth process for anybody. I don't think any company would have done better. Any delays and stuff that we had were really from our city. It wasn't really from SunLux themselves. They did really good.We went with 16 panels. From talking to my agent, we looked at what I used the prior year. Then, he gave me a recommendation. From there, I gave him my input. We decided that 16 was going to be adequate for my house. The panels were just turned on like halfway through the cycle. I noticed that I am taking in a lot of energy from the sun because I monitor it through my LG app. But I haven't really seen a bill with it in full effect for the whole month. So, from what I've seen right now, it's right on track to pretty much close to get me to almost no energy consumption from the grid. It's doing what I wanted it to do. So, so far, I'm pretty happy with it. The only little thing was when the installers came, I didn't like the way something was done and I asked them to fix it. They said, “Oh, it’s not going to be an issue. Don't worry about it.” I felt like, “I'm the owner. I'm the guy. I just want you to tweak this to the left a little bit. Just tweak it to the left a little bit.” It wasn't anything emergent. It was just a conduit connection to one of the panels. My concern was that it was a little bit crooked and they didn't have a good seal. He checked it. He said it had a good seal. But I just felt like it was petty. I just felt like if I was the tech, I would have been like, “You know what? If you want to straight, I'll put it straight. You're the guy.” They left it like that. I haven't had any issues with it but I keep my eye on it. Other than that, I do recommend SunLux. My neighbors have been asking, so I've been giving them their number. I need to put them in my referral since I can get credits.Carlos 6/15/2021
- Don was my Sunlux rep and he was very knowledgeable, extremely helpful, and always available. I had the most wonderful experience working with him. He mentioned that he was an engineer by training and really had an answer for every question I had. I double-checked his work and it seemed to be spot on. At no point did I get the impression that he didn't know what he was talking about or he was just throwing numbers or concepts out there that he was not comfortable or content with. He was always very cordial and to the point. I haven't really committed to Sunlux yet. If they can be competitive in terms of the price they offer for my projects, then they have my business. If ultimately, I can get the same if not similar service for less money, then I have to go with that.Eaman 6/05/2022
- We are producing clean energy!Mike I. 3/09/2021
When we decided to go solar, our most important decision was to go with a company that would stand behind their work, the products they installed, and provide unparalleled customer service. After researching many companies we decided to go with Sunlux, and we are glad we did.
We believe the true test of a company shows up when "hurdles" are thrown at them... Demands from solar panel manufacturers onto solar companies making solar panel sourcing difficult, to working with "demanding" city permitting and building & safety departments, and of course the whole Covid-19 issue that everyone has had to deal with. Through it all, Sulux had our back.
I can't speak for the city you live in, but I would say by far, working though our city's permitting and building & safety departments were the most challenging aspect of our project. Our city has the most nit-picky reviewers, which at times I believe that their goal is to reject, reject, and then reject again, solar plans, all while our contractor (Sunlux) is doing their best to provide corrections, updates, and information requested by our city's permitting departments. Sunlux hung in there, and got our system approved (which was no small feat!)
Once approved, it took about two months to get an installation date (the whole industry is currently being "pounded" with everyone trying to go solar to take advantage of the tax credit). Once we got our installation date, our system was installed in two days, then it was city inspected and passed 22 days later, then it was commissioned the following day, and we have been producing clean energy ever since!
From the system design and options selection process (thank you Jerry Hong) through coordination and oversite of our project (thank you Berlyn Yamas), Sunlux as a company kept us informed, responded to our city's numerous requests for design details and specifications, and kept us on track even through these "Covid times". All personnel that we contacted were safety conscious, respectful of our home and property, and most of all considerate. We would not hesitate to recommend Sulux to anyone considering a solar system, they are truly a standup company!
- This is a very professional group of people. Everyone was responsive and helpful. The only problem, which wasn't their fault, was the time it took for the city inspector and the electric company to turn on the panels. I've only had the panels for a short time, but so far this has been a very pleasant experienceTherese B. 5/09/2019
- I'm impressed with SunLux. They had a good warranty on their stuff and I liked the way they approached us. The representative answered all my questions. And then, the installers did the installation pretty quick. When I got home from work, everything was done. They were done by 4 o'clock. It took two days. One for the installation of the panels, another day for the panel box itself. I had an issue with the breaker popping two or three times. SunLux came out and fixed it on that same day I called. Also, if I need to talk to them, if I couldn’t exactly talk to the person I need to talk to, they would pass the message on to their supervisor and they would call me right away. I have told other people that I have SunLux.Gary 2/28/2021
- I recommend SunLux for solar without reserve. Electricity is getting more expensive and their customer ratings and working with them initially for the quotes helped me choose them. My panels got installed in December of 2019 and everyone I dealt with through the whole process, from beginning to end, was very professional. They took care of everything, and there were no surprises. It was exactly as they had advertised. The cost is great as well. I paid less than I expected.Scott 5/06/2020
- I usually don’t take the time to write reviews. However, this time I decided to do it because it is important for people to know how great Sunlux is. We began our search for solar companies when we bought our house about year and a half ago. We met with many different companies but we noticed that they weren’t truthful and they were only interested in making a sale. We were ready to sign a contract with the only company we believed to be honest, when we were referred to Sunlux. They were absolutely magnificent! They were honest and straightforward from the beginning, went above and beyond our expectations and were prompt and so helpful. They took care of absolutely everything; they even provided same day installation. They were very professional and left the area cleaner than they found it. We have now had the panels for about a month and are beyond pleased with the continued service and professionalism given by the company.Diana O. 5/28/2020
- We interviewed 3 different solar companies but chose Sunlux. Excellent customer service, as they take it to the next level. Quick to respond and alway trying to go above and beyond to help their customer. Even 2 years after install they are just a phone call away. Always available to answer all our questions and concerns. Love their service.Indi G. 2/20/2020
- We were supposed to get Solar from another provider, we signed everything but for more than 6 months, nothing happened. We then tried to contact Sunlux. The response time was fantastic. Our house was inspected within a week, a plan was set and within 3months, our system has been approved by the city and everything is done. I thought that was it. However, after a few months, I hear from them again to update me on their new monitoring system and explain to me how everything is going. They dont stop after you pay, they are there to support you even after everything. That to me is outstanding service.ALLAN J. 6/08/2019
- I had an issue with our solar panel not producing any electricity so I called and left message for Garrett from Sunlux. Not only did he call me back the same day, but he basically diagnose the problem over the phone and sent someone from Sunlux to come to my house the next business day to confirm diagnosis that we had a bad inverter. A few hours later that day Garret called not only to schedule an install of the new inverter, but to my surprise he also said that because we were having problems with pigeons living under the solar panels that he would install critter guard to prevent the pigeons from going underneath the panels for no charge.Robert N. 10/28/2019
I would highly recommend Sunlux for their professionalism as well as their great customer service.
how will I pay for solar?
Our customized solutions are guaranteed to save you money.
Start saving immediately with zero interest when you purchase your Sunlux system outright.
LOW RATES – NO HIDDEN FEES
Switch to solar with affordable monthly payments that are lower than your current electric bill.
Lease solar panels and get instant savings with no money out of pocket.
RATE LOCK GUARANTEE
Never pay another energy bill for years. We’ll show you how.
California & Texas Solar GALLERY
Go solar without sacrificing the curb appeal of your home. See for yourself!
Learn More about solar
Read about the latest in solar energy and smart home news.
Over the last decade, we’ve seen a significant shift towards renewable energy, particularly solar power. The popularity of solar power systems has skyrocketed, driven by
As we witness a renewable energy revolution, solar power systems are becoming increasingly commonplace. Central to these systems are solar batteries, essential for storing the
Welcome to the energy revolution! As our world transitions towards renewable energy, the introduction of Net Metering 3.0 represents a significant leap forward. If you’re